Ebay - Zekeandzoe0 selling fakes with FAKE PSA Certification

zekeandzoe0 selling fakes with FAKE PSA Certification.I tried to resell and item by this turkey and it turned out to be 100% phoney and the COA from PSA was also a cheap color lazer copy that was printed on cheap paper.

I tried to get a real COA and BOO! HOO! I became the biggest loser without shedding any weight F*** ME ! I lost and we are now way past the time limit to return.

My opinion is to avoid zekeandzoe0 or better still , don't buy on ebay and find a reputable autograph dealer with no *** gimmics

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27, 2015 #988530

Zekeandzoe0 is George Boulos AKA Said Radwah AKA GEORGE9785..He sells Using GEORGE9785 as well as 55SECONDS. He also forges rejection letters from PSA so he can file chargebacks against legit sellers and keep the spoils

2 0 Reply

Feb 19, 2015 #948226 Oakland, California

Please go to this site Pissed Consumer review #591638 there are two documents about EBAY.
The title EBAY members are good targets for scammers. All of these sellers have put "Negative Feedback" which should have a red circle with the (-) sign yet have a green circle with a plus sign (+) that is used for "Positive Feedback".

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.