I purchased flower seeds from an ebay Drop Shipper seller named seedsbulkseeds . She sold me over 100.00 worth of old seeds.

I contacted her around a week after purchase and told her the seeds were old and asked could I send the balance of them back and get replacements. She kept on assuring me the seeds were good and just wait longer. I did so.

She kept blaming me because they weren't germinating even though I was germinating many seeds of the same kind that she sold me at the same time successfully. She refused to refund my money and it went past 30 days.

By this time, ebay wouldn't make her replace them OR give me my money back. This sellers has over 1000 LISTINGS FOR SEEDS that she is selling ILLEGALLY breaking Federal and STate law as well as in VIOLATION OF EBAYS OWN SELLING POLICY FOR SEEDS.. None of her products have been GERMINATION RATES , Harvest dates NOR does she post this information on her ads.. It's illegal what ebay is allowing these sellers to do..

It's illegal for these sellers to sell outdated undated, old product. I had no idea she was going to send me 103.00 worth of old seeds in a freezer bag and I wasn't going to have any recourse to get my money back .. Ebay is at fault here.. I TOLD them she was violating their selling policy as well as state and Federal LAW and they even agreed with me but they did NOTHING to reprimand this seller and she's still peddling tens of thousands of dollars worth of these old seeds to unwary ebay buyers.

EBAY is ignoring it because they're making money.

Most of these sellers of seeds are in violation of State and Federal Law in many instances and EBAY even states they have to to post this information but they don't enforce it.. They just let these sellers keep on stealing from us!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebay Marketplace.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 03.

Comments

Sounds normal for eBay. If you are a one-person entity selling on eBay they treat us like yesterday's garbage.

If you are from China, India, Africa or any other country where you have a massive warehouse of stored product and do not include "man-made", "lab-created", "Sterling over Brass" and NEVER disclose this in the advertisement header or description (if they even have one), you're supposed to know to scroll down even further on this web page where you will find all of the information you need in order to make a logical decision to purchase the item or not. I've canceled purchases because I find out afterwards that it isn't sterling silver but the HEADER for the item says, "Solid Sterling Silver". eBay knows all about these sellers and does nothing because of the amount of items they have already sold and because eBay get a lot of money from unknowing buyers from these sellers. eBay is as big a rip-off as these international sellers who insist they did nothing wrong.

Couldn't be further from the truth! eBay is greedy and lies for these international sellers.