5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I sold on their site for 6 months and sold about 6,000.Then my pages of listings started to disappear?

I assume I pissed off the leadership when I stood my ground with a very few bad buyers/Scammers.

They also let other members inbox and harrass you about your products with plenty of questions(of which are not other sellers business!)you are selling as if they are some kind of ebay police!BEWARE if you don't kiss a lot of ebay butt your pages will mysteriously disappear or you will (all of the sudden) become a poor seller and get booted!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ebay. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebay seller policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Ebay seller topsignedbooks forged the signature of Bruce Springsteen on books he sold to customers on ebay Ebay "ebay seller topsignedbooks sold 98 Bruce Springsteen 'Born to Run' books that contain a forged signature of The Boss which he hand-signed them all. This wasn't the same book that..." Read more Ebay & paypal scam Ebay "On Febrary 15, 2016 I've sold a wheelset on ebay. I received a notification about the payment from Paypal and sent the item. It was delivered by Febrary, 19 2016..." Read more Ebay - Good self balancing scooter , out of my mind Ebay "I am not willing to order a self balancing scooter from online store, because i don't trust the quality. I think it is common to order a small gadgets online..." Read more Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more