WASTED HOURS OF MY LIFE SPEAKING TO EBAY REPS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR SPEAK IT VERY WELL.
I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be out of town but my neighbor called the buyer for me and asked if he still wanted. Buyer said yes. Tickets were overnighted and delivered to buyer. He complained to EBAY that he did not recieve tickets and a resolution case was opened. I provided FEDEX tracking to EBAY. Then buyer complained that he is a ticket broker and resold tickets at a $200 loss because of the delay. EBAY refunded him the full amount of tickets. How does a buyer keep product and get refunded entire amount. The resolution was for "item not recieved" even though I provided tracking info and called the buyer. All this information is in the notes on resolution center and they will not reverse the decision. Wasted at least 3 hours of my life that I will never get back speaking to customer service that cannot even speak or think outside the box. They have cookie cutter answers and cannot even understand what you are telling them. Your case details Help on responding to a case - opens in a new window or tab Case Closed: Payment requiredClick for helpBecause eBay has refunded the buyer, you need to reimburse us. Learn more- opens in a new window or tabBubbleHelp Opens Start of layerBubbleHelp End of layer You don't need to do anything else.
CollapseeBay Customer Support has declined your appeal and upheld the original decision on the case. Mar 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM
eBay Customer Support comments:We're sorry there was a problem with this transaction. However, you didn't provide delivery confirmation showing the item was delivered to the buyer's address.
CollapseYou have appealed this case to eBay Customer Support. Mar 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Reason:Other Your message to eBay Customer Support:"Buyer should not have accepted the tickets at the time of delivery and returned to me. I would have issued a full refund. He accepted and made a sale at a loss?? How do I know this?? He could have used the tickets. Where are the tickets? I would like them returned to me?"
CollapseeBay Customer Support has refunded the buyer and the case is closed. You must now reimburse eBay for this refund. Mar 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Final decision:This case has been decided in the buyer's favor. eBay Customer Support comments:We didn't receive valid proof of shipment and delivery from you. Proof of shipment and delivery are required in order to be protected from losing a case and to confirm that the buyer has received the item. eBay's refund to the Buyer:Refund amount to tickettoy: $493.00Refund date: Mar 19, 2012Transaction number: 0Reason for refund: Item not received Reimbursement summary:You still owe a reimbursement amount of $493.00 for this case. Transaction information:We've removed the hold on this PayPal transaction. View PayPal transaction - opens in a new window or tab
CollapseThe buyer has escalated the case to eBay Customer Support. Mar 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM
CollapseThe buyer has responded to you. Mar 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Buyer's message:"She's correct I did recieve the tickets 3 hours before the time of the event. I paid on March 8th and the package arrived on afternoon of the 15th day of event. I had no contact from seller regarding if delivery was coming. She knew the package was returned to her on March 12th and still didn't contact me. She then chose to ship package on the 13th for 2 day delivery and it arrived on the 15th. I waited until the 13th for a response and I bought replacement tickets for the event because I didn't know if the seller was indeed providing the merchandise. The seller promised 1 business day shipping once item was paid and she didn't hold up her end of the contract. I have net loss of $293.00, after recouping $200.00 on the sell of the merchandise that arrived 5 days late and few hours before the event time. "
CollapseYou have responded to the buyer with tracking information. Mar 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Your note:"Used fed ex 876825239578 package was signed for and accepted. Tickets were delivered prior to performance. For some reason the originaly usps delivered to my home address instead of recipients address. "
CollapseThe buyer opened a case: Item not received Mar 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM
Details provided by the buyer:The buyer has not received the itemThe buyer has already contacted you through eBay MessagesThe buyer paid on Mar 08, 2012The buyer hasn't received a response from youThe buyer is expecting a solution from youThe buyer can be contacted at "713-305-1966" to resolve this case. Additional information:"Tracking number sent doesn't track package. Seller hasn't made any attempt to contact." The buyer wanted:The item Transaction information:A temporary hold has been placed on the funds associated with this transaction while you and the buyer work to resolve this case. View PayPal transaction - opens in a new window or tab
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ebay Resolution Rip Off
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "on the day of june 4,2013 we desided to order a pizza. we called at 7:22pm an placed a order for tha 10 dollar deal. during the call i noticed..."
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."