WASTED HOURS OF MY LIFE SPEAKING TO EBAY REPS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR SPEAK IT VERY WELL.

584 of 997 Ebay reviews

I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be out of town but my neighbor called the buyer for me and asked if he still wanted. Buyer said yes. Tickets were overnighted and delivered to buyer. He complained to EBAY that he did not recieve tickets and a resolution case was opened. I provided FEDEX tracking to EBAY. Then buyer complained that he is a ticket broker and resold tickets at a $200 loss because of the delay. EBAY refunded him the full amount of tickets. How does a buyer keep product and get refunded entire amount. The resolution was for "item not recieved" even though I provided tracking info and called the buyer. All this information is in the notes on resolution center and they will not reverse the decision. Wasted at least 3 hours of my life that I will never get back speaking to customer service that cannot even speak or think outside the box. They have cookie cutter answers and cannot even understand what you are telling them. Your case details Help on responding to a case - opens in a new window or tab Case Closed: Payment requiredClick for helpBecause eBay has refunded the buyer, you need to reimburse us. Learn more- opens in a new window or tabBubbleHelp Opens Start of layerBubbleHelp End of layer You don't need to do anything else.

CollapseeBay Customer Support has declined your appeal and upheld the original decision on the case. Mar 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM

eBay Customer Support comments:We're sorry there was a problem with this transaction. However, you didn't provide delivery confirmation showing the item was delivered to the buyer's address.

CollapseYou have appealed this case to eBay Customer Support. Mar 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Reason:Other Your message to eBay Customer Support:"Buyer should not have accepted the tickets at the time of delivery and returned to me. I would have issued a full refund. He accepted and made a sale at a loss?? How do I know this?? He could have used the tickets. Where are the tickets? I would like them returned to me?"

CollapseeBay Customer Support has refunded the buyer and the case is closed. You must now reimburse eBay for this refund. Mar 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Final decision:This case has been decided in the buyer's favor. eBay Customer Support comments:We didn't receive valid proof of shipment and delivery from you. Proof of shipment and delivery are required in order to be protected from losing a case and to confirm that the buyer has received the item. eBay's refund to the Buyer:Refund amount to tickettoy: $493.00Refund date: Mar 19, 2012Transaction number: 0Reason for refund: Item not received Reimbursement summary:You still owe a reimbursement amount of $493.00 for this case. Transaction information:We've removed the hold on this PayPal transaction. View PayPal transaction - opens in a new window or tab

CollapseThe buyer has escalated the case to eBay Customer Support. Mar 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM

CollapseThe buyer has responded to you. Mar 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Buyer's message:"She's correct I did recieve the tickets 3 hours before the time of the event. I paid on March 8th and the package arrived on afternoon of the 15th day of event. I had no contact from seller regarding if delivery was coming. She knew the package was returned to her on March 12th and still didn't contact me. She then chose to ship package on the 13th for 2 day delivery and it arrived on the 15th. I waited until the 13th for a response and I bought replacement tickets for the event because I didn't know if the seller was indeed providing the merchandise. The seller promised 1 business day shipping once item was paid and she didn't hold up her end of the contract. I have net loss of $293.00, after recouping $200.00 on the sell of the merchandise that arrived 5 days late and few hours before the event time. "

CollapseYou have responded to the buyer with tracking information. Mar 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Your note:"Used fed ex 876825239578 package was signed for and accepted. Tickets were delivered prior to performance. For some reason the originaly usps delivered to my home address instead of recipients address. "

CollapseThe buyer opened a case: Item not received Mar 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Details provided by the buyer:The buyer has not received the itemThe buyer has already contacted you through eBay MessagesThe buyer paid on Mar 08, 2012The buyer hasn't received a response from youThe buyer is expecting a solution from youThe buyer can be contacted at "713-305-1966" to resolve this case. Additional information:"Tracking number sent doesn't track package. Seller hasn't made any attempt to contact." The buyer wanted:The item Transaction information:A temporary hold has been placed on the funds associated with this transaction while you and the buyer work to resolve this case. View PayPal transaction - opens in a new window or tab

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
584 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebay.
Filing a new complaint about
×