2.3

I was very interested on a auction from NitroHouse of a Mugen MGT7. But, before started bidding, I had some questions about the product. Specially related to payment and shipping of the product because I'm a Brazilian resindent.

They replied the first question that I sent regarding the possibility of delivering the product on a US address that I have even if the payment came from here simply with the following answer:

"We would have to ship to a confirmed address associated with the payment used."

So I sent another question. I asked if they could call my bank and try to register me US address as alternative address linked to my credit card. Asked if that would attend the "confirmation" mentioned. Other option that I suggested was that they ship me the product directly without use the GSP which is very expensive.

They did not answer the question above. So I sent it again. And again no answer. So, I asked a friend that lives in the US if he could do the payment for me. After he agreed I tried to please a bid at the auction of the item I wanted. When I was doing so I realised that the seller had blocked my user. I was unable to place bids and also send him further questions. This experience was the worst I ever had when buying something from a US store and I'm a heavy user of eBay, amazon and other online stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. carlosmgm is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of service and bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mugen seiki mgt7 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ebay needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mugen seiki mgt7 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ebay.

Comments

The seller is right, items sold on EBAY can only shipped to a PAYPAL confirmed address.And, NO, the seller cannot call your bank and change the address on your credit card to another address, that would be committing fraud.

Also, the seller does not have your credit card information. The person who wins the auction has to pay for it, not someone else (EBAY will only allow the original buyer to pay for the item).

The Global Shipping program requires that the items sold on EBAY be shipped thru that program.What you were asking this seller to do was to break EBAY and PAYPAL rules and to also commit fraud for you.Re-read your EBAY and PAYPAL agreements and you will see that the seller was right.The seller rightfully blocked you because your questions about shipping sent up an alert that he/she was about to be SCAMMED!!