Verified Reviewer

Good Monring From my End,

I am writting this mail with a bitter and a heavy heart because my reputation has being dragged in the mud. My name is Baeka Stephen currently located in Nigeria.

I sent some money to my friend (Pastor Jide) who is currently in Canada to help me purchase a drone beacuse of the sending limit the CBN policy the government put on international transaction.

My friend made a payment (US $119.99 Approx.CAD $150.92)and submited the shipment address to the seller (Mr. David) with the seller's ID (writingblog341) which claimed he shipped it to USPS(TRacking Number: UA92931****US ) since April which up til now ive not gotten the item.

I have contacted the shipping company and they have not replied me likewise the seller.

Item number:

203286****27

Order number:

27-0702*-***51

The major reason why I am contacting your great company is for you to kindly help resolve this before it is being escalated to the sellers country police department or FBI. I willbe happy if this is being looked into and handled.

Thanks,

Baeka Stephen.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments