Verified Reviewer

I purchased a tv from Ebay. I got no tracking info for several days.

Then suddenly after about a week I got tracking info that showed package from beginning to end saying it was delivered three days ago. It was never actually delivered. I called UPS and gave the tracking number they said that the number showed completely different information and that it was a scam and my money had been stolen. I tried Ebay and entered a claim.

All Ebay did was look at tracking info and said usual things like check with neighbors and things like that. Apparently the scammers have a way of faking tracking info and that's all Ebay looked at. The person at UPS said that they get several of these scams daily.

As soon as I gave UPS the tracking number she said did you use Ebay and pay with PayPal, I said yes and that's when she told they get several of these daily. Ebay did nothing but look at tracking number and said it was delivered.

User's recommendation: Look at seller history and realize that Ebay will not let you talk to a actual person.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebay Customer Care.

Ebay Pros: Convenient.

Ebay Cons: Customer service almost impossible to get in touch with.

Comments