Good morning eBay team;

My eBay account (agustinpereiro@***.con) was suspended because my seller level this year 2021 was Below Standard and I really need to recover it due it is an important source of my income.

The most important goal for me is that my clients are fully satisfied with my products and I can demonstrate that with the excellent seller feedback of almost 100% buyer satisfaction. Many times I have sent up to 3 times the same product for failures of National Argentine Mail in the shipping times, to satisfy my clients.

From March 2020 to July 2021 with a Covid extric quarantine in Argentina, air flights have been suspended to only two daily flights (a maximum of only 500 passengers could leave Argentina).

This impacted enormously negative in regular times of air mail shipping from Argentina to the rest of the world.

Last time I had resolved this situation by sending my packages with DHL and also I have stock of other products in the house of my brother in USA, that has service much faster.

Best Regards

Agustin Pereiro

Preferred solution: PLEASE, I need you to take the steps to recover my account. I really need a second change to improve my seller Standard. Best Regards Agustin Pereiro.

Ebay Cons: Very unhelpful, Nit receivinf packages and ebay not guaranteeinf me, There dishonest sellers, Money out of the window, Removal of my items stating poor seller rating ebay lied.

Comments