I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14 days. According to eBay return policy, this can be for any reason, including buyer's remorse. So I did have a remorse and attempted to cancel the transaction. I clicked this very link on eBay site, which has gotten me precisely nowhere. In other words, I was unable to do what the link says I could. Even after I checked this item from a list, I get the message that I didn't win it. Excuse me? I know I did win, and even paid. Anyway, I emailed the seller and asked to cancel before shipping. I did this a few times but am being ignored. I called eBay Support who couldn't even spell the seller's name right, and she directed me to the seller's info. I then phoned the Seller at home, so far, you guessed it, no response.
How come that eBay & the seller's policies are different, and eBay does nothing about it? eBay states that if a seller accepts returns, this could be done for any reason, while this seller states that this could be done only if an item is not as described? Apparently, eBay condones this kind of practices.
I will NEVER buy from them again. STAY AWAY FROM EBAY! DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Or you'll get screwed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "i ordered a sky bell security doorbell $125.00 returned it back because it was damage it was used opened a case I won in my favor stated refund 24/48 hrs..."
- "Bridgestone bicycles stolen on eBay and the staff said report the stolen bike i contact Philadelphia police they not doing anything..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."