I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14 days. According to eBay return policy, this can be for any reason, including buyer's remorse. So I did have a remorse and attempted to cancel the transaction. I clicked this very link on eBay site, which has gotten me precisely nowhere. In other words, I was unable to do what the link says I could. Even after I checked this item from a list, I get the message that I didn't win it. Excuse me? I know I did win, and even paid. Anyway, I emailed the seller and asked to cancel before shipping. I did this a few times but am being ignored. I called eBay Support who couldn't even spell the seller's name right, and she directed me to the seller's info. I then phoned the Seller at home, so far, you guessed it, no response.
How come that eBay & the seller's policies are different, and eBay does nothing about it? eBay states that if a seller accepts returns, this could be done for any reason, while this seller states that this could be done only if an item is not as described? Apparently, eBay condones this kind of practices.
I will NEVER buy from them again. STAY AWAY FROM EBAY! DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Or you'll get screwed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds..."
- "Ebay online purchase Claim ID: 427059 PaisaPay ID: 35768261751 Item number: 321329149944 Bought mobile in ebay, mobile had scratches in temp scratch guard and thump impression, which showed mobile was opened already, flip guard and scratch guard..."
- "I use wen tea tree and have thin and loss hair, bald spot and damaged scalp. The bald spot is so profound that I have to wear wig now. I..."
- "He is a good talker! BEWARE.. He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."