I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14 days. According to eBay return policy, this can be for any reason, including buyer's remorse. So I did have a remorse and attempted to cancel the transaction. I clicked this very link on eBay site, which has gotten me precisely nowhere. In other words, I was unable to do what the link says I could. Even after I checked this item from a list, I get the message that I didn't win it. Excuse me? I know I did win, and even paid. Anyway, I emailed the seller and asked to cancel before shipping. I did this a few times but am being ignored. I called eBay Support who couldn't even spell the seller's name right, and she directed me to the seller's info. I then phoned the Seller at home, so far, you guessed it, no response.
How come that eBay & the seller's policies are different, and eBay does nothing about it? eBay states that if a seller accepts returns, this could be done for any reason, while this seller states that this could be done only if an item is not as described? Apparently, eBay condones this kind of practices.
I will NEVER buy from them again. STAY AWAY FROM EBAY! DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Or you'll get screwed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."
- "I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was..."
- "Page 1 of3 People of Ebay TAKE NOTICE the following people have commited Mail Fraud Steve Schiffman and EBAY, that's right, EBAY! 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA IL 61350 United States (815) 434-4083 vintagebasebatlptusschiffman 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."