Ordered item 4/27/2018 online with guest account. Item received but no longer wanted.

Tried to return under their so-called and fictitious Money Back Guarantee but no longer had email that was given at time of order, was defunct and non-existent. So could no longer initiate refund process to get access code in Purchase History. Was promised refund of $1.80 by Avia Lund contingent on providing valid email address for PayPal which was provided. Lund went back on promise reneging the deal.

This deception, dishonorable cheating and unscrupulous abuse of a client is unconscionable and unforgiveable. Subsequently cancelled debit card so Ebay could not get at any more of my funds and safeguard and protect my account via underhanded means and severed any further business with this deceitful and fraudulent company intent on screwing anyone for any amount of money. Reported and filed complaints to BBB, Attorney General and FTC. Even offered to send item back at their expense in original packaging, intact and unopened once I received the $1.80 check refund since I have no use for it any longer.

This is the worst company I have ever used, but will never again thank God. To my satisfaction they have expended way more in administrative costs and company time than the item cost. I did everything I could on my end to enact the refund including a request to email their third party vendor but was refused. They could have easily gone to their accounting department and gotten a check cut to write-off the funds in the interest of good customer relations as any decent, reputable company would have done and ended the matter but they have brain lock when it comes to making a reasonable resolution.

This company has mounds of negative reviews which I found out. For a measly, paltry, trivial $1.80 they lost a client of 4 years. It's very sad. They even tried getting me to open another email account and give a $5.00 coupon, which was going to happen when *** froze over.

Another feeble attempt to access my bank account. Don't walk away from Ebay--RUN!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Mariner1

My experience Insured a package on eBay, it got damaged in transit.eBay have an electronic link claim form, it is the only way to claim.This link is not operational and has not been for two weeks.The ebay service reps misled me both on the phone and by email without confirmation from the insurers that the only way to claim was via eBay site.I got eBay agency number and reported them to the California Insurance regulator.After 5 attempt I had completely run out of patient with eBay phone and email system and people who had no idea what they were talking about. They will do or say anything other than admit eBay are responsible.I have asked the regulators to revoke eBays insurance agents license. Anyone with similar issues please report them to California Insurance regulators.Reason of review: Damaged or defective.Monetary Loss: $400.Preferred solution: Full refund.