Ebay is the worst on keeping their promise and the highest to sell on their auction. I payed well over 500 each month to put in my items and sell, and now I am restricted because Paypal had blocked me from receiving money from customers.

And no I always sent my items out to my customers. I was an honest seller. Someone had got a hold of Paypal account number on the internet and ordered 175 worth of make up from hong kong, so I called paypal to tell them to cancel the card. Then I ask them to send me anohter card and that is when they put a restriction on my account and would not send me a new card or let me receive money on my account so I could not sell on eBay anymore.

Now they are keeping all of my money I have in Paypal which is not much but is over 400.00. It is a lot to me. I really need my money. I am raising 5 children and having a hard time making it.

I lived off of eBay and now I am restricted. As of today I am still trying to get my money out of my Paypal account and they are saying I can't close my account because I am restricted. They see I have not used them for over 6 months because they will not let me so why are they restricting me still.

I just want them to come clean and pay me what is mine. They have lots of money and they do not need to steel mine from a little seller like me.

I hope they see this and think of what they are doing to people.

Thank you for listening to me and have a wonderful Holiday. Kayla

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2011.

Comments

They have implemented a lot of fascist mentality rules and restrictions which I DO NOT understand and their customer service is incpmprehensible!

Leaving both EBay AND Paypal after twelve years of doing a good job selling.

I feel like someone insane is now running things and is looking for new ways to screw people!

Seriously! My account was "limited" after twelve years to make sure I am a "good seller". Really? No chance that good tracj record for twelve years migjt be a clue.......

And customer service is a bunch of snotty kids who are bored, annoyed that you called, and not very helpfull.

New EBay really suks!