Ebay - They are keeping my Money!

Ebay is the worst on keeping their promise and the highest to sell on their auction.I payed well over 500 each month to put in my items and sell, and now I am restricted because Paypal had blocked me from receiving money from customers.

And no I always sent my items out to my customers. I was an honest seller. Someone had got a hold of Paypal account number on the internet and ordered 175 worth of make up from hong kong, so I called paypal to tell them to cancel the card. Then I ask them to send me anohter card and that is when they put a restriction on my account and would not send me a new card or let me receive money on my account so I could not sell on eBay anymore.

Now they are keeping all of my money I have in Paypal which is not much but is over 400.00. It is a lot to me. I really need my money. I am raising 5 children and having a hard time making it.

I lived off of eBay and now I am restricted. As of today I am still trying to get my money out of my Paypal account and they are saying I can't close my account because I am restricted. They see I have not used them for over 6 months because they will not let me so why are they restricting me still.

I just want them to come clean and pay me what is mine. They have lots of money and they do not need to steel mine from a little seller like me.

I hope they see this and think of what they are doing to people.

Thank you for listening to me and have a wonderful Holiday.Kayla

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
james weldon

Jan 11, 2012 #407035

They have implemented a lot of fascist mentality rules and restrictions which I DO NOT understand and their customer service is incpmprehensible!
Leaving both EBay AND Paypal after twelve years of doing a good job selling.
I feel like someone insane is now running things and is looking for new ways to screw people!
Seriously! My account was "limited" after twelve years to make sure I am a "good seller". Really? No chance that good tracj record for twelve years migjt be a clue.......
And customer service is a bunch of snotty kids who are bored, annoyed that you called, and not very helpfull.
New EBay really suks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.