It isn't the buyers or sellers of E Bay, it is E Bay.First they pretty much do what they want to whom ever they want.

When unable to post pictures due to technicle difficulties they charged me any ways and said they would credit my account. They did not! Later for no reason they stopped my advertisment, just gone for several days. They already got my money what do they care.

No explination. Third, they locked me out of my own account. What help? Can't get any if froze out!

oh then there was the pay pal debockel. Evidently gave "Pay Pal", some pal, wrong info. Money went to wrong person who refused to return it! Pay Pal claimed E bay's fault, take it up with them.

E bay said they do not handle money take it up with Pay Pal. I took it up with Master Card after cousluting an attorney! Now I decide to close my E Bay account, too much trouble for what it is worth. suddenly, oh, we have an $87 dollar credit due you for past errors on our part?

I ask close the account any ways. This has been going on for months. They will not close the account because they say now they owe me money. They will not return the money!

How do they get away with it?

Dominick A.Dellaripa..Holden Beach, N.C.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments