I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings from him for about 2 years. I spent many hundreds of dollars on him. He assured me that the guy I was seeing is faithful to me and we will end up getting engaged by the end of this years. He assured me 100% that this is the guy I will marry.
What I found out is that the guy I was seeing was seing someone else as well. When I e-mailed Spiritspeaker88 about this and asked for a refund he ignored my e-mail. When I asked for at least an apology & explanation of why he got it wrong and forget the refund he continued ignoring me. As a man who communicates with spirits and is meant to be ethical, I expected more - an apology would have been something, but he ignored me flat out! Then I got one of my friends to write to him, asking to buy his reading, and he replied immediately with a price breakdown.
Please beware of him if you are buying any readings. His e-mail address is Spiritspeaker88@aol.com and his paypal address goes by the name Barbara Willis. He is a native american from the Cherokee tribe. I was unfortunate to have trusted him and thrown my money at a fraudulent man, but I wish the rest of you to be careful!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Psychic Reading
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a corrupt, dishonest and fraudulent lawfirm that erroneously believed they could try making a Spiritual Master grounded in truth and integrity be quiet about serious ethical..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."