London, England

I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings from him for about 2 years. I spent many hundreds of dollars on him. He assured me that the guy I was seeing is faithful to me and we will end up getting engaged by the end of this years. He assured me 100% that this is the guy I will marry.

What I found out is that the guy I was seeing was seing someone else as well. When I e-mailed Spiritspeaker88 about this and asked for a refund he ignored my e-mail. When I asked for at least an apology & explanation of why he got it wrong and forget the refund he continued ignoring me. As a man who communicates with spirits and is meant to be ethical, I expected more - an apology would have been something, but he ignored me flat out! Then I got one of my friends to write to him, asking to buy his reading, and he replied immediately with a price breakdown.

Please beware of him if you are buying any readings. His e-mail address is Spiritspeaker88@aol.com and his paypal address goes by the name Barbara Willis. He is a native american from the Cherokee tribe. I was unfortunate to have trusted him and thrown my money at a fraudulent man, but I wish the rest of you to be careful!

Comments

Oh but he looks so moody and mystical in the pic!

Honestly, anyone *** enough to fall for this deserves to be fleeced of every cent, because they're only going to do something else incredibly *** with the money otherwise.

I was considering jumping to my death tonight, however reading this proved my life is not as pathetic as I thought

Bought a reading off him on eBay and never received it. If your reading did not transpire, why did you continue buying readings from him?

You have got to be kidding. Any one who pays and beleives in a reader, advisor etc is an ***.

You might as well flush your money down the toilet.

Stop complaining and get a life. Your complaint is pathetic.

Ebay Reviews