I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings from him for about 2 years. I spent many hundreds of dollars on him. He assured me that the guy I was seeing is faithful to me and we will end up getting engaged by the end of this years. He assured me 100% that this is the guy I will marry.

What I found out is that the guy I was seeing was seing someone else as well. When I e-mailed Spiritspeaker88 about this and asked for a refund he ignored my e-mail. When I asked for at least an apology & explanation of why he got it wrong and forget the refund he continued ignoring me. As a man who communicates with spirits and is meant to be ethical, I expected more - an apology would have been something, but he ignored me flat out! Then I got one of my friends to write to him, asking to buy his reading, and he replied immediately with a price breakdown.

Please beware of him if you are buying any readings. His e-mail address is Spiritspeaker88@aol.com and his paypal address goes by the name Barbara Willis. He is a native american from the Cherokee tribe. I was unfortunate to have trusted him and thrown my money at a fraudulent man, but I wish the rest of you to be careful!

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Oh but he looks so moody and mystical in the pic!

Honestly, anyone *** enough to fall for this deserves to be fleeced of every cent, because they're only going to do something else incredibly *** with the money otherwise.

Averill Park, New York, United States #870135

I was considering jumping to my death tonight, however reading this proved my life is not as pathetic as I thought

London, England, United Kingdom #579898

Bought a reading off him on eBay and never received it. If your reading did not transpire, why did you continue buying readings from him?

Orlando, Florida, United States #579856

You have got to be kidding.Any one who pays and beleives in a reader, advisor etc is an ***.

You might as well flush your money down the toilet.

Stop complaining and get a life.Your complaint is pathetic.