I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings from him for about 2 years. I spent many hundreds of dollars on him. He assured me that the guy I was seeing is faithful to me and we will end up getting engaged by the end of this years. He assured me 100% that this is the guy I will marry.
What I found out is that the guy I was seeing was seing someone else as well. When I e-mailed Spiritspeaker88 about this and asked for a refund he ignored my e-mail. When I asked for at least an apology & explanation of why he got it wrong and forget the refund he continued ignoring me. As a man who communicates with spirits and is meant to be ethical, I expected more - an apology would have been something, but he ignored me flat out! Then I got one of my friends to write to him, asking to buy his reading, and he replied immediately with a price breakdown.
Please beware of him if you are buying any readings. His e-mail address is Spiritspeaker88@aol.com and his paypal address goes by the name Barbara Willis. He is a native american from the Cherokee tribe. I was unfortunate to have trusted him and thrown my money at a fraudulent man, but I wish the rest of you to be careful!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Psychic Reading
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE..."
- "I would like to take time to comment about this rental in detail. The house is on the Leyton tube station and the walk from the tube station is not..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."