3.6
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

I had ordered a wrong part in error. The seller graciously accepted the item and issued a prompt refund.

Ebay sent me a confirmation that a refund was issued. 4 day later not refund was reflected in my account so I contacted the seller and they confirmed the refund and that it now in Ebays hands. I contacted Ebay and they keep saying it is being processed call back tomorrow. days after the seller processed the refund still no money and Ebay continues to give a run around.

They continue to blame the bank but I have had refunds processed by other retail outlets and the refund shows on my account immediately. Ebay is a bogus company that grabs the money on both ends.

Quick to collect fees from the sellers and consumers and extremely slow to give it back. You might want to try Amazon next time as they do not charge the customer until the product is shipped and easier to deal with.

Review about: Ebay Customer Care.

I didn't like: Pass the buck, Not our fault, Call back tomorrow, Bad service.

Comments

Not saying your complaint is valid, but just a lack of education on your end. You can go to Amazon, but there are still those scammers every where.

Maybe you should call your bank and ask them why how how refunds work. let them tell you before you blame sites like eBay.

Oh yeah, I forgot, if eBay was a criminal place, why are their stocks rising? interesting thought right?

to BB #1380062

My complaint with ebay was finally resolved but I had to do all the leg work, My complaint is that ebay is the company I had a business transaction with but they did not want to accept any responsibilities and help their customer when there is an issue. Very unprofessional when they accused the seller to either be a thief or just to have no money to do a refund. Turns out the seller had good intentions but had an issue with ebay's system and they still do not know where the money they refunded went, but they helped me get my money by refunding again.

eBay is just an absolute criminal organization. Their buyer guarantee program makes it where sellers are at the losing end of the stick.

Had several fraudulent disputes open by these scammers for high ticketed items. I made sure to cover all my basis, but to eBay, that wasn't enough. Those buyers kept my item, got their money back and my account gets hit with negative feedback and my account closed. Does eBay care?

Nope, they will just throw you to the curb.

Had to hire Auction Essistance to help me set up a new business account just so I can make ends meet. Sucks starting over when you been a member for over 4 years, yet eBay doesn't care about that either.

I think you are a little confused. Ebay does not charge buyers anything for buying on the website.

Also they do not move any money on their own. PayPal is the finicial institution and they are the only ones who move money for ebay. When a refund is issued by a seller and they tell PayPal to refund from their bank account, the refund can be given as an echeck that takes 1-5 business days to clear from that bank account it was pulled from. So that has nothing to do with ebay or PayPal and when it comes to paying after an item is delivered is a only something PayPal can offer and they do.

I use it all the time. Maybe do a little more research before you complain.

to Anonymous #1380067

My complaint is still with the agent (EBAY) I do not care who handles the money or does the banking. Ebay just needs to assume responsibility and advise or assist their customers. If they know paypal handles the funds they should have either investigated the situation or referred me to paypal, but not blame their seller.

to stephen388 #1392453

That is fine, but now that you know that you need to talk to PayPal, why don't you do it?