Verified Reviewer

I was checking the import charge for 14k gold studs (without hitting the buy it now, it doesn't show the import charge) and it was a high import charge to Sri Lanka due government's recent taxes increment. so unluckily I hit the pay button instead of the cancel button.

At the same time, I send a cancellation request to the seller (you can check the time). this was last night in Sri Lanka time. This seller purposely declined my cancellation request and marked the order as dispatched.

I just check the provided tracking no and it's a fake one. please take an action for the sellers like this who play with buyers.

I want justice.

item no: ( 203037****36 )

provided tracking no: 940011****435302****10

the message I get from the USPS website for the tracking no is as below. (I have screenshots) if need.

Tracking Number: 940011****435302****10

Status

Label Created, not yet in system

A status update is not yet available on your package.

It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

User's recommendation: If this goes wrong i will never recemond.

Comments