Verified Reviewer

hello there,

A seller is cheating on me... please check this out

Last night I was checking the import charge for 14k gold studs.

Sri Lanka government has increased recently and we can't see the import charge before hitting the "buy it now" button.

import charge was high as well as the shipping cost.

so unluckily I have hit the pay button instead of the cancel button. at the same time, I sent a cancellation request to the seller.

this seller marked the order as dispatched and provided fake tracking no and then declined my request to cancel. how come it's possible to dispatch just within a few minutes I placed the order. I have sent him the request to cancel just after I hit the wrong button to pay.

you really should avoid this type of cheats doing by sellers.

I'm really fed up.

please I expect justice.

ORDER NUMBER: 26-0766*-***39Tracking number: UPAAG00000000234****

SOLD BY: tilojewelry

the message I get when checking the tracking no on USPS website:

Tracking Number: 940011****435302****10StatusLabel Created, not yet in systemA status update is not yet available on your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS.this means that the seller didn't dispatch the order yet.

Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.

regards iroma