Canal Winchester, Ohio
Featured 100% full Not resolved

i ordered a sky bell security doorbell $125.00 returned it back because it was damage it was used opened a case I won in my favor stated refund 24/48 hrs April 2015 its now June 2015 way to long now giving mi run around have not seen refund yet PayPal and Ebay work together on this now the companies are split up i just received on refund for and item a different company refunded because they ran out on the Spanish guitar that was a breeze but this doesn't make since its as if their holding my refund or just lying about refunding

Review about: Skybell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell.

I didn't like: Ebay reps, No customer service for sellers.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $125
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Sky bell 2.0 Review

Avoid this product unless you want an expensive $200 door chime

I bought this back in August of this year.At first it was working ok, then it went downhill after about 1.5 months.

I didn’t change anything.

1. The time it takes to answer the alert on the phone until I can actually see the video ranges from 5 sec to 15 seconds. Most of the time if I can even see the video, its of the people walking away (at lease 6 feet from the camera)

If the video works (which is right now 20% of the time), the video is not constant and freezes. I can turn the video on from my phone and then walk outside and it doesn’t even update. I checked all the wireless settings. 2.4GHz, 20MHz, Ookla shows my speed at 50 Mbps constant connection.

I can FaceTime with family just fine without interruptions. Even in the recorded video, it freezes and its streaky.

3. I went through Skybell support and checked EVERYTHING wth them.

I even showed them my speed test screen shots and shared all the router settings. They didn’t know what to do and blamed it on my spotty connection. It’s only spotty on the Skybell. For all my other devices it works fine.

I asked to be able to return it for a refund and they said to take it back to the place where I bought it. Best Buy only has a 14 day return policy.

Conclusion: I’m left with a $200 door bell chime, not a video doorbell.STAY AWAY FROM...

bbbb

This really does not make much sense at all.There are those bad sellers on eBay.

It just happens. But eBay will protect you. You just can't wait this long as you stated in hopes you'll be taken care of. All eBay listings have an estimated delivery time.

As like with all sites you buy from. If you don't receive anything during that time, it's only common sense to contact the seller then the site.

In this case eBay.Not wait and get the run around.

to bbbb #998674

no I started contacting ebay the same day I received the used item everything went smoothly until I notice it was past 24/48 hours it just keep going on back and for the with ebay and paypal but in between contacting them both I start making my own contacts BBB was just one since ebay and paypal was trying to go back and forth with non-cense the ruled in my favor its just seems like they wont pay up even though it shows the seller paid it has not shown up on my credit card this is the longest ive ever waited for a refund, and yes I've contacted the seller on more then one occasion seller wont respond at all so I've look at their negative buyers found quit a few in my situation so yes from the beginning they seem to give me the run around. But thanks for your time you got to this faster then they did :)