Shiori Vhy

| map-marker Cupertino, California

Fraudulent seller.

I bought a neclace from a seller. She advertised it to be solid 925 sterling silver.

I wore it for about 6 weeks and the neclace made my neck break out with a rash. I had concerns about the neclace and decided to take to a jeweler. The jeweler put it in an analyzing machine and it came back zinc and copper. No wonder it broke my neck out.

This seller is fraudugently selling merchandise and lying about the composition of the solid 925 sterling silver necklace. This is fraud. And I expect this to be made right with me. I know you have a 30 day return option but this took about 6 weeks to break my neck out.

Any item that is fraudulently sold is illegal and if it took me 8 weeks to figure it out. then there has to be be an exception of the time to ask for a full refund.

User's recommendation: This seller is a fraud

Shiori Vhy

Yeah this was ebay.

Amalya P Hhi

I used to be a long time customer. Now ebay has no trust no help policy

I used to be a long time customer. Now ebay has no trust no help policy
I used to be a long time customer. Now ebay has no trust no help policy - Image 2

I made my order and expected delivery time was shown between 8/29/23- 9/2/23. I have my small baby with me to travel and needed the mattress for her crib to spend a night in our new leased apartment.

It was long weekend . We ended up staying in hotel and spent $280 for 1 night only because it it was book at a very last second. So one small crib mattress that was supposedly to be delivered didnt arrive even after a day or 2 so we ended up to stay 2nd and 3 nd day in a hotel. I cam back home (old) and since it is state to state move we have arranged to permanently move in 2 weeks.

And have no clue if that item will stay there by then. ebay has no support at all and neither seller and nor ebay helped me with the issue. When I wanted to close my account the rep Rae was happily guided me how to close long term customer account. So RAE , the rep dont care about retaining customer relationship .

Stay away from EBAY.

This company is used to be a perfect place to purchase whatever you could find in any online market and I personally felt very protected but not NOW

Dont buy anything from the seller tailstories. The seller is not sending items on time and has no solution to offer.

Scammers. Please see the

Loss:
Cons:
  • Ebay used to be a great company now i need to get away asapscammers

User's recommendation: Stay away from EBAY

Guest

You are correct, way too many scammers on eBay now

Adrian J Fnv

Verified Reviewer

I did not receive my item

eBay - I did not receive my item
eBay - I did not receive my item - Image 2
Updated by user Sep 29, 2023

Although I provided eBay with the email from USPS that the carrier deliver my package to the wrong address and could not get it back, they denied honoring their “eBay Guarantee”. eBay stated because the online tracking info states IIt was delivered to my address.

Then USPS is giving me a hassle about honoring their responsibility. It’s good to do business with eBay or USPS.

Original review Aug 30, 2023
USPS delivered package to the wrong address. Seller and eBay refuse to refund.

They chose USPS, I didnt. USPS provided a report of their investigation and stated clearly the error was by their carrier. The seller is bogusly claiming to stand by the tracking info but not the investigation. eBay is supporting them.

The seller stated in an email to me that they believe I did not receive the package in an email to me after I provided them the USPS email about what happened. This seller is a dishonest and unethical business because it knows the truth and refuses to refund my money. eBay is nothing like Amazon or any other ethically sound online business because it operates as a Buyer Beware strategically positioned business. But, eBay falsely claims to have a Buyer Protection program to prevent these types of actions but it seems they are dishonest and misrepresents the truth regarding transaction protection for the buyer.

I will be contacting the U.S. Dept of Commerce and other governmental entities that will launch an investigation into deceptive representation of online businesses.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use eBay until they are more ethically responsible and provide genuine buyer protection.

Guest

Way too many scammers on eBay now

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2413974

A SHlTLOAD, I should make eBay my 6itch

View more comments (1)
Martello S

Verified Reviewer

Was sold a bad product and lost my money

Was sold a bad product and lost money eBay seller agreed to send another one but stop responding to me

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not order from ri-driveline24 and expect eBay to step in

Eric W Uih

Verified Buyer

A buyer 'jumar_2442' purchased the Bird/Magic TOPPS RC from me on 8/22/2023 for $2,800. One minute later 'jumar_2442' began swnding me a litany of text messages accusing me of fraud multiple times.

eBay - A buyer 'jumar_2442' purchased the Bird/Magic TOPPS RC from me on 8/22/2023 for...

Someone purchased a Magic/Bird rookie card from me, then said they didn't and is now SLANDERING my name all over the internet.

A buyer named 'jumar_2442' purchased the Bird/Magic 1980 TOPPS RC from me for $2,800 at 2:38pm EST on August 22nd, 2023.

At 2:43pm EST on August 23rd, 2023 I recieved another message from EBay stating that 'jumar_2442' PAID for the Bird/Magic RC

At 2:44pm EST I received a message from EBay a buyer wishes to cancel that purchase.

At 2:45pm EST I received the following message from 'jumar_2442':

"This is fraud. I never even approve this.

I dont understand how you could charge my credit card. Im contacting eBay and my credit card to let them know its fraud."

Still at 2:45pm I received the following message from 'jumar_2442', this time it included previous messages 'jumar_2442' sent to me a few days before :

"You better cancel my order this is fraud. I never even press purchase or approved it."

And "Alright. Thannks for your intereat.

jumar_4224:

Sorry bro I just purchased one Im gonna pass.

Thank you. I was on the hunt all day. I found one already thanks

Your previous message

Can you do $2800? That'll cover all the fees I have to pay.

The value of this particular Magic/Bird rookie is only going up.

I appreciate your interest.

jumar_4224:

2700

Still at 3:44pm, EST, I received the following message, in response to my message about why I have to now pay $410 in fees:

"No problem but thats crazy. I didnt even confirm to pay and you charge me ASAP. Every time I buy cards I have to go through a process to charge my credit card. You automatically charge me without even confirming for letting me confirm."

Still at 4:00pm, EST, after I explained to jumar_2442, that I don't have the money to pay $410 on fees.

Another message from 'jumar_2442' at 4pm:

eBay fees for making money thats why I already confirmed with eBay to cancel it and I already checked with my credit card company its pending then theyre gonna cancel it."

Still at 4:03pm, EST, I received the following message from 'Jamur2442":

"How is it Friday?

If I never received the card yet I never even purchased it and you charge me for something I didnt even agree on.

Your previous message

How do I know what you are doing is not fraud?

I had nothing to do with this. Last Saturday you texted me an offer for the card, I responded a couple of hours later with an offer and you declined."

Also at 4:03pm, August 22nd, 2023, I received the following message from 'jumar_2442', after I asked this person if they are trying to fraud me out of my money.

"No problem Im calling my credit card company"

I received several more message from 'jumar_2442' that increased in their abuse and hostility to me.

Loss:
Cons:
  • To many

Preferred solution: Removal of 'jumar_2442' negative feedback of me, and APOLOGY from EBay, Congress to investigate EBay and the Attorney General's office to investigate

User's recommendation: This person is a fraud l, should not be on EBay and needs to BE IN JAIL.

Guest

The Biden Crime Family belongs in Jail too. Put them in a cell with a gang of Cornholers too!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2436473

No. Just send them home, forever.

House arrest will do. I would feel badly for my late elderly father were he involved in the mess the government has become.Thankfully he was too sharp until the end. President 46 should not have been elected and should definitely not run again. Old age is far too unpredictable.

Remember when they slammed President Reagan for being 68 ? Now 46 is 81 and seems to be planning to stay.

Guest

DAMN eBay SUCKS. They are a big pile of SHlT. PlSS on those MFers!!!!!

Guest

Too many fraudsters on eBay, you should kick their ***.

eBay has too much fraud

Eric W Cjd

Hi , I am the reviewer, Eric, I resolved the issue with EBay. The buyer has been fully refunded.

Everything is fine.

The issue has been resolved. I wish to delete this review now.

reply icon Replying to comment of Eric W Cjd

*** it’s been resolved, don’t lie, eBay sucks

reply icon Replying to comment of Eric W Cjd

Too many scammers on eBay

reply icon Replying to comment of Eric W Cjd

You need to delete your management!!!!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2414574

I am unable to get the negative rating remkved ftom EBay. EBay won't help me, and neither will the person that scammed me out of a sale.

How do I remove this? Why do you seven exclamation points?

View more comments (13)
Beverly S Xeq

Fraudulent activity

eBay - Fraudulent activity
eBay - Fraudulent activity - Image 2
eBay - Fraudulent activity - Image 3
eBay - Fraudulent activity - Image 4
eBay - Fraudulent activity - Image 5

MOTDO MI have been selling on Ebay for a few years with over a 100% rating. I also have received rave reviews on my shipping practices.

I sold a Japanese Pagoda Lantern for an extremely low price, this after already offering a . discounted. I was asked to lower the price, and I did so. The item was packed according to the product, ad o had done with 3 other Javanese Pagoda Lanterns in the recent past, without incident.

Upon receipt of the lantern, the buyer contacted me and proceeded to tell me that the lantern was in pieces when he received it. I asked for pictures consistent with his claim. It took him 3 days to do so. When I received the pics, it was MORE THAN CLEAR, that it was not the item that I sold and sent.

The color greens were WAY OFF. Not to mention, the lantern is made of cast iron steel. In order for this item to break, in the box with proper packaging, you would have to climb on top of a house and throw the boxed lantern onto a concrete slab for it to crack, and even then, it would nor break into several pieces. I told the buyer that I have NEVER had to issue a refund and that it also states "no refund " when purchasing my items.

I also made him aware that the item had been insured, and in situations where the item had been delivered damaged, normal practice is to contact the USPS and they would investigate the claim and if warranted, he would receive the insurance money. He refused to do so. I contacted Ebay...SEVERAL TIMES. I forwarded the pictures of the broken item as well as the pics from mu listing of the item fie comparison.

EBay NEVER LOOKED AT MY EMAIL OF THE PICTURES. EBAY...decided the buyer should be refunded WITHOUT investigation, went into my bank account without authorization and refunded this fraudulent customer. As well, EBAY took an additional amount of money from an account that WAS NOT LISTED IN MY ACCOUNT, but from an account that I had used for a purchase previously . This account was NEVER saved fir future purchases, but EBAY saved MY BANK INFORMATION WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION and took money out of that account as well.

I spoke to several representatives, whom ALL assured me that this would be investigated. One representatives who actually took the time to look at the pics, told me that it was clearly fraud and it was clear that the pics the buyer sent of the broken lantern were OBVIOUSLY not the item I sent. Again, I was assured that this would be taken care of immediately. The purchase took place in March, and still...NOTHING AT ALL!

I contacted my bank with regards to Ebay taking money out of an account that they did not have access to and my bank also deemed the entire thing fraudulent and refunded me only the money they took for that account. I'm still going after Ebay for a full refund for the rest of the money that they fraudulently took from me. And...yes.. i removed ALL of my items from Ebay and CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!!

I am extremely disappointed in EBAY. I was actually told from an Ebay representative that they do not investigate claims because they have millions of clients and don't have time for investigations. So, they just automatically sided with the buyer and gave them a refund and the ENTIRE thing WAS FRAUDULENT!! I am sickened by their actions and the fact that they put their greedy little hands into MY ACCOUNTS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION and gave it to someone who CLEARLY committed FRAUD!!

It was clear to me that the buyer had done this before and it was definitely not his first rode, and because he succeeding in his fraudulent activity he will continue to do so, because Ebay condones this activity and continue to be a enabler. Ebay is obviously an accessory and is getting kickbacks on the fraudulent refunds. Im not the only one this has happened to. But i WILL be the one who takes this to the end until it is resolved .

My banks are currently investigating.

I have already been issued money back from one account because it WAS DEEMED FRAUDULENT. The other bank is following in their footsteps and, without a doubt, I'm sure they too will also see the fraudulent activity on both ends

Loss:
Cons:
  • Ate fraudulent and only care about money and nothing their clients

User's recommendation: Do not use EBAY

Guest

No...it is NOT a "subjected opinion". It is FACT, and I have SOLID proof! I have all of the phone transcripts and all of the photos and all of the documented fraudulent activity.

Deinna H Tzd

Blocked acct.

I have sent out several packages that for whatever reason did not arrive on time and they have been delivered. But before they were delivered eBay put a block on my account and I couldn't sell anything but they wanted me to send out more packages.

They were two or three chadddd were apparently slipped in. I guess before they had an opportunity to stop it. Stop them. I was told if I sent the packages out I don't have to worry about it.

I'll get my money for the ones that have already been sent out cuz as of right now literally they owe me $3,000 every time I get one thing cleared up they find something else that I did wrong! I sold a guy in Germany. Something with buyer pays shipping. He didn't.

I got charged a vat fee of $50. I don't even know what that means and when I contacted them on the 18th the day after he had received his package from me he had no problem with sending me the money. And yeah we would work it out. He was at work.

Everything's fine. Have a good day. 2 days later he says he didn't get the package and then he changed it till he did get it but it wasn't in the!?!?! I talked to him through messages after he received it and he did not say anything about that at all.

You can see it clearly in the messages I went into. The hospital came out about a month later. Really sick and apparently anybody had decided to lock my account down because I didn't send out packages that I didn't even know I had sold and they won't let me appeal this Germany thing anymore because I didn't do it in their time and then Germany was sending me things having me fill out and I was sending them messages cuz I couldn't understand anything. They were saying you couldn't read it and when I called eBay in the United States about it they said don't worry about it.

I'll have one of our Representatives call you back that actually speak German cuz I can't find anybody right now that does.. hey hun, that was $300. I sold an antique radio. It was $250.

The lady got it and seeing I wrapped my dirty laundry in it. I have pictures the day it was sent out of it on my front porch in the sunlight so you could see everything. What she sent me back is nothing like what I sent her. It doesn't even have the same face on it in eBay is refusing to listen because my account's blocked because of those orders that I didn't send out that have already been delivered weeks ago!

So now what there's people on there that you know I was watching items and going to buy from them and all this other stuff and I ain't buying and I ain't doing *** until I get my money I'm not giving them nothing. They said I owe him fees for shipping like 30 something dollars. I ain't giving him a penny. Nope.

Every time I talk to him they say oh no, you're protected by seller protection. Don't worry I've got you. That's all their little representatives. Just not wanting to have to deal with you anymore and I know it's not their fault.

That's where I really are not to be mean to him but they are kind of stupid sometimes the things that they say cuz I went on eBay to begin with I have asked for arbitration about 50 times. They won't do it. They ignore me. They don't even respond to me anymore and they want me to pay them.

They'll send me 50 emails and they telling me I owe them $7 or something and then another one's 30 something for shipping. Kiss my ear!! Ebay owes me over $3,000 and I can prove it. They deleted the stuff that I sold on my account so I couldn't get to it anymore but I had already printed it out every bit of it.

They don't like that. So any orders that anybody gets on eBay. I don't care if you're buying or selling. Make sure you make a copy.

Print it, save it. Keep it don't just think it's okay and you can just delete it like a normal person with a normal account cuz it's not Make sure you print everything. Don't talk to him on the phone and do a screenshot or a copy and paste of every conversation you have with them. Tell them you want it in writing.

You don't want to talk on the phone.

The first two pictures of what I got back from her. The second two pictures is what I sent

Loss:
Pros:
  • Description is your money maker
Cons:
  • Ebay is greedy and lie

User's recommendation: Run!

Catherine S Mew

Fraudulent misrepresentation

eBay - Fraudulent misrepresentation
eBay - Fraudulent misrepresentation - Image 2
eBay - Fraudulent misrepresentation - Image 3
eBay - Fraudulent misrepresentation - Image 4

Dear EBay Representatives

I am writing because I have been unsuccessful in reaching a person at any eBay phone number I call around the country. I purchased a vehicle on eBay yesterday and picked it up in Maryland.

I paid cash for it because the seller would not allow me to pay on eBay. I signed all the papers and took possession of the vehicle, but when I got it a short distance down the road I realized that the brakes were completely no good. The air pressure light gauge was on, I had to stop and get air in the tires. I almost rear ended an SUV on interstate 695 Due to not having brakes.

I got within 100 miles of my home and the vehicle broke down on the interstate. I had to hire a tow truck to carry it to my local mechanic. Upon arriving to my mechanic, he informed me that the undercarriage had structural problems and holes due to bad rust. He said that the seller did a great job in concealing the problem with spray undercoating.

So they fraudulently covered up rust and structural damage on the vehicle.

I immediately contacted them by phone and they informed me that I purchased the vehicle as is . I acknowledge that that was the arrangement, but I took it upon good faith that they were honest about the condition of this vehicle when I pulled it off of their lot. It was dangerous for me to attempt to drive it home and what I shouldve done is turned around and returned it immediately.

Ive contacted them by email and I have not received a response from the seller. I fear that I am stuck with a mechanical and structurally compromised vehicle.

I will include my correspondence in this email to the lady I have been dealing with.

I never saw the owner of the business to my knowledge. I only saw this lady.

The email Address from her is: usedcars2201@***.com

Her name is: Sharon A. Kostopoulos

The eBay seller name is: jetafel

Below is what I wrote to this woman and I wrote to the seller through eBay this morning. Ive not heard from either one.

I just returned home from coming to Maryland to get that 2008 Toyota Tacoma.

It broke down within an hour from home, as you know per our conversation. It was $400 in towing fees to get it to my local mechanic. When the mechanic got it off the flatbed tow truck he pointed out to me that there is bad rust holes in the undercarriage. I asked the question before I purchased it how the undercarriage was with no response from you or the business owner that sold the vehicle.

My mechanic also said that you all did a great job in concealing the rust by spraying black undercoating on the undercarriage.

Also, I had no brakes coming home and almost rear ended an SUV on I695 because I couldnt stop. Thankfully, I had left enough distance between me and that vehicle to be able to downshift and get the motor into a lower gear to slow it down in time. There was no inspection done as we discussed and you mentioned to me according to Maryland law, you do not have to have an inspection if you sell it to an out-of-state party. So there was no inspection and I do not believe it would have passed inspection had you all taken it to a facility to have that done.

The brakes being faulty on the interstate and breaking down and not being able to drive are all reasons why we need a refund/return of this truck, there is some sort of a mechanical issue with it as well. I dont know if it is alternator, battery, some other motor issue.

I realize you all say that the customer buys the product as is and that we are basically stuck. But you folks falsely represented this vehicle to us by concealing rust on the undercarriage by spray painting over it. It didnt even make it 300 miles home and was very dangerous for me to even drive without good brakes.

All these issues are just cause to have it returned to you with a full refund.

I am starting a refund request through eBay to be refunded for this 2008 Tacoma and we want a full refund and we want you folks to come and pick this vehicle up and take it back to Maryland with you. We dont even want to have our mechanic spend time and money trying to fix whatever else might be wrong with this truck. I will go through whatever process necessary with eBay and further if necessary to be able to get a refund on this truck and get our money back.

I hope to get a satisfactory response from you and hope you all will do right thing. If not, I am willing to take it as far as necessary to get our money back.

I will not leave a bad review at this point because I hope you folks do whats right.

I will wait to hear from the business owner and would appreciate you all making this right.

Sincerely,

Catherine Slagell

I believe due to their fraudulent misrepresentation of this vehicle and the mechanical issues with it, not even allowing me to make it 300 miles without a breakdown, in and of itself should be enough evidence that this is a bad vehicle and I should be able to return it with a full refund. However, beyond that mechanical issue is the structural issue of holes in the undercarriage due to bad rust. This constitutes A more serious fraudulent misrepresentation, and creates a very expensive problem for me in trying to get it repaired.

I can start a report through eBay on this issue in hopes that youre $100,000 Vehicle Purchase Protection policy will come through and actually protect me as an eBay buyer. One of your clauses is undisclosed damage, and that includes body frame issues that affects the safety or upper ability of the vehicle.

Your class states that the cost of prepared to qualify component must exceed $1000, my fear is it will have over $1000 and repairs if not more for the structural issue. I will also have significant expense in repairing a vehicle that couldnt even get me 300 miles down the road. I implore you to reach out to me and give me some help because I am at a great disadvantage. This seller would not allow me to pay on eBay and now I cant even start a return/refund process because eBay doesnt recognize me purchasing the vehicle.

I have all the proof of all payments that I made with receipts credit card statements, and also a withdrawal from my bank account in the amount of $7600, which was the balance I paid her in cash yesterday.

I am frustrated because every phone number I called to speak to a representative at eBay ends up in me being disconnected, or me being told that I need to go to the website and file a complaint. I cant file a complaint because I didnt pay through eBay and they dont recognize me as purchasing the vehicle. And I have proof that I was the high bidder and that I got it for $8100.

Please, please, reach out to me. 540-209-****

And give me help.

I am willing to meet with a VPP Administrator As soon as possible to get you the relevant information that you need to prove that this was a fraudulent sale/purchase.

Thank you for your help and attention to this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. I live in Virginia, so I am Eastern standard time

Sincerely

Loss:
Pros:
  • Convenient
Cons:
  • Cannot speak to a person

User's recommendation: Steer clear of “jetafel” Crook

Guest

You bought a vehicle as-is. A vehicle purchase is by default as0is.

You should of got it checked by a mechanic before you bought it. Any repairs are on you.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2537707

I understand what “as is” means but a dealer has a raptor be honest and forthright in their dealings with customers. The fact that they purposefully covered the undercarriage to conceal rust and holes supercedes.

The dealership has reached out and they are giving me a refund and taking the vehicle back, so that was honorable and I am satisfied.

I’ve learned valuable lessons and will do my due diligence in the future. Thank you for your comment.

View more comments (1)
Joe G Zle

Poor customer service eBay

Poor customer service eBay
Poor customer service eBay - Image 2

Subject: Urgent Assistance Required for Return Process - Item 11-1169*-***87

Dear eBay Customer Service,

My name is Joe, and I need immediate assistance with returning an item (ID: 11-1169*-***87) purchased through eBay. I have encountered multiple issues attempting to initiate this return, both via your website and customer service hotline.

The website continuously loops without providing a solution, and the automated phone system redirects me back to the same unhelpful website.

The item I need to return was shipped from China, and the address provided by the seller is confusing and difficult to comprehend. I have attached an image of the address they provided. Additionally, the seller has stated that I must pay for the return shipping upfront and they will reimburse me later.

I do not trust this process and insist that eBay steps in to facilitate a smooth and reliable return process.

Please review the attached address and advise on the best course of action. I expect prompt and effective assistance, given that this purchase was made through your platform.

Contact Information:

Joe

El Paso, Texas 79905

915-24

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Joe Garcia

Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor customer care

User's recommendation: Avoid eBay

Jacqueline S Bma

Shipment issue

eBay - Shipment issue
eBay - Shipment issue - Image 2

Hello, I placed an order on June 22, 2024, order # 16-1172*-***53. I placed another order that same day as well.

I've received the other orders without issues, but the order mentioned above hasn't shipped or had signs of activity, order # 16-1172*-***53. I've tried to contact the seller a couple of times regarding the status of this order and finally asked to cancel it. The seller replied, but their response doesn't add up to the service they are providing. The purchase wasn't shipped three days later like they claimed, and I can't cancel my order because it says that it's too late for that.

I want a full refund for this. I don't want the item. I've waited too long for these items without a valid reason for its shipping delay. This seller is not responsible enough.

I hope I can get my money back. Thanks.

Jacqueline Sosa

Cons:
  • Cons no phone customer service this is annoying

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Irresponsible seller and bad costumers service.

Laurie B Xnl

No refund

I am a 74-year-old disabled woman, confined to bed most of the time. A couple of months ago, a couple provided me with electricity for my shed, which I call home. I have no running water and my phone is my only means of communication, education, entertainment and news source.

Recently, my phone started malfunctioning; it would disconnect, prevent phone calls from being made, and even uninstall apps that I had used for a long time. I went to eBay and found a phone. After carefully researching, I saved up and bought it for $786.87. The phone was supposed to come with a two-day delivery but it wasn't delivered when expected.

The phone was in Springfield, Missouri on the Friday of the week I made the purchase. It could have been delivered either the following Friday or Saturday but it was not. The holiday came on Monday and by Tuesday, Wednesday, the phone had still not arrived. The carrier sent me an SMS advising me to be home on Tuesday to sign for the package which never arrived. I messaged them saying I hadn't received it but I was home.

On the Thursday after the holiday, the phone had still not been delivered. The carrier claimed that they had missed me or I wasn't there. As I have no transportation, I can tell you I was in the shed all along. I had informed 'Cellfeee,' the seller, about this via email and they asked me to contact the carrier, FedEx, and get back to them if I had issues.

Indeed, I did have a problem and that's why I contacted them. I informed Cellfeee that if I did not have the phone by Thursday, I wanted a refund and for them to take the phone back. The day came and went, so I requested a refund and messaged FedEx asking them to return the product.

I was told the money would be refunded once they received the returned phone. It was then received and I was notified on June 6th that a refund had been issued and it would appear in my account in 24 hours. However, 24, 48, 72, 96 hours came and went without a refund.

Despite inquiring several times and being repeatedly told that the refund had been sent, I hadn't received it. I grew anxious because they had my money but I didn't have the refund. I asked for proof of the refund and took to their Facebook page to express my frustrations and concern that they may have stolen my money. They subsequently blocked me on Facebook, but my plight was picked up by Facebook Australia who contacted eBay.

eBay asked me to authenticate my account, which I did the following day. They still hadn't resolved my refund issue and wanted me to authenticate my account again. I tried but Google could not complete the process. I informed eBay but they asked for authentication again.

I told them I had already done it once and tried for a second time without success — a fact they were aware of. All I wanted was to have my money back. It went back and forth, with Cellfeee insisting my refund was sent while I maintained that I had not received it. They have since blocked communication with me.

So, as of Wednesday, the 26th day of June, eBay and Cellfeee have had my money for 35 days. I was told on June 6th that I have a refund but it never came. In the past two weeks, I was again told that it has been refunded but it did not come. As of Wednesday, the 26th of June, I've been informed several times that I have received a refund when in reality, I have not.

I asked what the original problem was, and for proof that the refund was made, but none was provided. I've been blacklisted from the seller of the phone and from eBay, so I'm taking one of the first steps to help other elderly people who are in a similar position, and need their money back if their ordered product is not delivered on time.

GIORGI B Tfi

Account is limited

eBay - Account is limited
eBay - Account is limited - Image 2
Original review Jun 28, 2024

Hi Ebay can someone explain what is happening with my account? One day the block comes, the next day it doesn't, the third day it doesn't come again, the fourth day it doesn't, and so it goes on from month to month, we stopped sending orders and started refunding our customers, but who is going to refund us all three orders we sent?

And Sue Block is following us? Can you explain what is happening. anyone One day the block comes, the next day it doesn't, the third day it doesn't come again, the fourth day it doesn't, and so it goes on from month to month, we stopped sending orders and started refunding our customers, but who is going to refund us all three orders we sent? And Sue Block is following us?

Can you explain what is happening.

anyone? They blocked my fourth store, they are blocking it for no reason, and here we are the victims, not your customers, because both the goods and the money are ours, which have not been paid to date, and then we will be blocked for no reason, as if it is our fault, the answer is already the fourth store and the exact same wording is happening , there is no reason and no answer, so there is only one victim here and that is us

Loss:
Cons:
  • Too much

User's recommendation: Scam

Resolved
Joseph R Ras

| map-marker Escondido, California

Resolved: Item doesn’t fit

eBay - Item doesn’t fit
eBay - Item doesn’t fit - Image 2
Updated by user Jun 25, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Updated by user Jun 25, 2024

I had to have PayPal step in to resolve this case. Seller was very unhelpful.

eBay was also very unhelpful. I got my full refund through PayPal!

Updated by user May 28, 2024

Nothing happen and when I tried to call and talk to a real person. The automated system hung up on me when I tried to explain the problem!

Seems to be a real problem with eBay in 2024. Seller is no help!

Original review May 28, 2024

eBay is a scam!! I bought a pair of trunk lift supports for my mustang that doesnt fit.

So I make a return and eBay wants to charge me $15 for the return shipping and a restocking fee for an item that doesn't fit. The trunk lift supports cost a total of $37 plus free shipping my refund for this return is almost half of the total price for something that doesnt fit! Is it my fault that the company sent me a the trunk supports that doesn't fit and Im to pay for their mistake and the return shipping?

eBay is a scam! eBay must make money on the return shipping fees!

Cons:
  • Unwillingness to help customers resolve issues

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy on eBay unless you like giving your money away! Never solves the problem

Auctions and Marketplaces Expert Talks

How to Shop Online Safely | Online Shopping Tips

May 28, 2021

How safe is online shopping? Pissed Consumer interviewed Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider about safe online payments and how to avoid payment fraud. In this video, Nathan gives tips about online shopping, safety, and what to ensure when paying for products and services online.

Read full article
Nathan Grant
Nathan Grant

Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider. Nathan specializes in credit cards and online payments.

Resolved
Ruby F Qgx

| map-marker Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

Resolved: Phone i got from yall

eBay - Phone i got from yall
eBay - Phone i got from yall - Image 2

need to unlock phone i purchased from yall it says network unlock code and i call my phone carrier and they switched my info fir new phone so i can use sim in the ohone u received hope someone could help me unlock the phone so I can use it cause my old phone doesn't work anymore so i ordered this phone

User's recommendation: yes let family know

Piero C Szy

Verified Reviewer

Need to speak with a customer service

eBay - Need to speak with a customer service
eBay - Need to speak with a customer service - Image 2

So I'm writing this again, probably for the second or third time. I'm not sure exactly how to reach you guys, but I listened to Watch a few days ago.

Now, I'm new to the platform. I've only sold one item on eBay, and it was my wife's perfume. So, I meant to put my watch on listing and apparently, at first, I had it in auction. I didn't want to auction it out.

That was a mistake and I was charged. I cancelled right away, yet I was charged $486. I don't know why I should be paying that. That person got his money back and it just doesn't seem fair for me to pay $500, essentially coming from my watch which I spent thousands of dollars for, that I'm selling for $1990 just so I have money for rent.

Now my funds are on hold and it looks like I'm only going to get $1086, when there was twice deducted either $187 or $183. I believe I should only be charged once. For some reason now, the money is on hold. It doesn't make sense.

The watch was delivered. My total should be $1786+. I would have never listed it on eBay if I was going to lose half my money. I listed the watch for $1990 and I'm going to get $1086?

Can you please adjust this for me and I promise to take my time with my listings next time so this doesn't happen again? But please, I really need that $1700, actually $1800. You can call me at 941-718-****. If I happen to not answer, can you please text me or leave a message so that I can call you right back?

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

There's no phone number, or at least I can't find one, to speak to somebody live. It makes no sense.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Look before you list an item

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I will definitely recommend eBay as applied for them for buying and selling. I just need to get this situation handled with you guys. I think you can understand about a $500 fee for that I sure need to be paying but besides that yes I would definitely recommend it quick easy, I believe you had that watch sold within the day so you guys have a wonderful company don’t understand the fees some of the fees also I like I don’t know how it have it set up, but I thought I had like automatic payouts and I have it for Tuesday, which would be tomorrow, but I thought I should be able to automatically deposit into my bank

None O Kju

False advertising, junk products

eBay - False advertising, junk products
eBay - False advertising, junk products - Image 2

I bought a part for my truck, which stopped working a couple of weeks after installing. The fit wasn't very good to begin with.

Then, when I asked for help, the seller said he would talk to the manufacturer. He then ghosted me and eBay immediately shut down my complaint because I was beyond the eBay money-back guarantee period, even though this seller had advertised a 100% fit and performance satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Have some good deals
Cons:
  • Lot of scammers selling poor quality items

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Buyer beware ! Don't expect eBay to have your back they protect there sellers more than their buyers (upgoodlights)

About