El Monte, California
Featured Not resolved

Bought a ring from England.Diamond and ruby gold ring.

Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the broken item. Said he would refund my money and the return postage. I followed every instruction for the return.

The boy who worked at the post office forgot to mark the package a certain way. It cost me 68$ to return the faulty ring. Now seller wants to deduct the taxes because of the mistake the post office made. He ignored me.

Being condescending and unwilling to keep his word on covering return postage and now im.out the cost of the cheap ring, postage and time!

Stay away from buying jewelry from this seller!!!!Hoping that if I call customer service perhaps they can help.

Review about: Ring.

1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion