Ebay - RETROROGUE MAKES LISTING ERROR THEN TRIES TO BULLY BUYER
This very inexperienced seller claims I tried to pull a fast one on him. I ordered 10 Mission pulls with backplates last year. I just noticed he had the gall to slander me with viscous lies on here, so I am here to tell what really happened in a nutshell.
I ordered what was pictured in the listing. I read the listing and it did NOT state that any part of what was pictured would not be included. When I received the pulls, I only got the backplates. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and asked if he just forgot to put them in the package. He said they were not included. I said to please re-read his listing and get back to me. He came back and said, "do you think you should receive the hand that is holding the pulls too?" (so sarcastically professional!). I said, "no, just what I ordered, please."
I sent him pictures of what I received and compared them to his picture; clearly they were not the same. I finally realized I was getting nowhere and went to Ebay for help. I open a case and won, well, at least that is what Ebay told me. His story is different.
I offered to send them back, at HIS expense as it was HIS error. He didn't like that at all.
So, they sit in my garage, collecting dust.
Please see the picture below. Would you expect to receive what is there (not including the hand, of course, geez) or would you expect to receive the backplate only, with no pull? Honestly!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Incomplete Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..."
- "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."