Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 20

Just an update that I purchased an item from a "trusted" Ebay member that never arrived.They gave a bogus tracking number and when I checked the Seller's Feedback they had numerous complaints for the same thing but I was removed from EVER selling on Ebay again for removing too many of my own listings????

Does this sound like a fair marketplace to you?ALL EBAY BUYERS PLEASE READ FEEDBACK OF THE SELLERS BEFORE BIDDING AS EBAY DOES NOT PROTECT YOU, THEY MERELY SELECTIVELY DECIDE WHO THEY SIDE WITH.

Update by user Mar 15

I have since been ripped off by Sellers on Ebay being allowed "hundreds" of bad feedback reviews. I had (2) and was removed? If not personal attack, why the double standard?

Original review posted by user Jan 24

I just received notice this morning that I'm no longer invited to sell on Ebay.I guess they (who ever they is) deemed my Seller rating at Below Standard even though I had not received any poor feedback nor any other bad rating other than Ebay DID NOT LIKE the way I removed my listings?

How is that a Seller Rating? Had nothing to do with it? I think Ebay used this reasoning just because this is personal against me? I think there is either an employee there or a "person holding a grudge" and this person is doing nothing but MAKING UP LIES.

Ebay NEVER held other Sellers to this standard as I would surely know. I've been ripped off as a Buyer and the Sellers who ripped me off are still active sellers on Ebay so if my listings bother Ebay how come ACTUAL SELLERS WHO HAVE RIPPED PEOPLE OFF IN THE PAST, STILL SELL? You people make up rules as you go along, apply rules that only are FOR YOU and you make things up against honest Sellers who you point at and make examples of. Why don't you hold yourselves up to the same standards and actually be a site that promotes HONEST SELLING/BUYING rather than picking a person and calling them dishonest.

Who's the person who knows me over there? Is this personal?

If it's personal, you overstepped your bounds!And you need counseling, all of you.

Reason of review: Removed as a Seller on Ebay and for no good reason as Seller feedback was improved but stated it was because of the way I removed my own listings? HUH?.

Preferred solution: LET EVERYBODY OUT THERE KNOW THAT EBAY IS NOT AN HONEST COMPANY SO USE ANOTHER AVENUE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS AND LETS NOT DONATE OUR MONEY TO EBAY FOR SELLING OUR ITEMS THAT THEY DON'T APPRECIATE. NOT LIKE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN INVENTORY LOL.

I didn't like: Removal of my item and others sold and are selling the same, Removal of my items stating poor seller rating ebay lied.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Dickerin
Houston, Texas, United States #1278816

Personal? Against you? Do you think they know you?

user31375983
to ***erin #1303050

I believe they must know me, as why the double standard and excuses that are just downright lies while others who have numerous and I mean hundreds of bad comments/feedback are still selling?What am I to think.

Also, I was told by a former friend that she had friends and or family working for Ebay and since she moved to San Jose right before this began, YES, I think it is somewhat personal as it certainly doesn't make sense to be removed by Ebay for removing my own listings at will which is the excuse used to remove my account?????I had only two low feedback reviews and again, I'm at a loss to figure it out, other than personal attack(s).