Ebay - REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING, OTHERS SOLD/SELLING THE SAME ITEM!

11 of 997 Ebay reviews

REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED.CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID NOT EBAY POLICY!

YET THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 OR MORE PEOPLE (NOT COMPANIES) WHO SOLD THE SAME ITEM! TODAY, AS WELL, MORE SALES OF EXACTLY THE SAME ITEM IS BEING SOLD! TOLD THIS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAID THEY CAN'T WATCH EVERYONE, HAD A TEAM TO DO THIS....I ASKED WHY HAD THEY NOT REMOVED THOSE PEOPLE....SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW!! SINGLED ME OUT!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

I ALSO SOLD AN ITEM AND BUYER COMPLAINED I SENT ONLY 3 CUPS WHEN PHOTOS SHOWED 4. I SPECIFICALLY PACKED AND SENT THIS MYSELF AND ENCLOSED 4 CUPS!! BUYER WANTED TO RETURN ITEM STATING THIS, AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS AND NOT BE PAID. AFTER SOME NEGOTIATIONS, SHE WANTED A 5$ REFUND AND I OBLIGED AND ALSO EXPLAINED THIS TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEIR RESPONSE WAS....IF THEY STEP IN TO RESOLVE I WOULD PROBABLY GET A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!

WHAT A BUNCH!!!BEEN WITH THEM A NUMBER OF YEARS....GOING TO MOVE ON!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Profiting off shipping fees
    • Were not there when i needed them
    • Cheater sellersno proper buyer protection
    • Removal of items
    • Removal of my item and others sold and are selling the same

Reason of review:
SINGLED OUT
Preferred solution:
HAVE ME RELIST THIS AS MANY ARE SELLING THE SAME ITEM!!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Invacare
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #958369

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23 #1245088 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

You cannot get anywhere with ebay, 99% of the phone reps are foreigners that cannot even speak clear English, they farm out the work for pennies on the dollar. A bunch of hard headed money grubbers who days are numbered.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.