REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED.CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID NOT EBAY POLICY!

Related: Ripped off by EBAY

YET THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 OR MORE PEOPLE (NOT COMPANIES) WHO SOLD THE SAME ITEM! TODAY, AS WELL, MORE SALES OF EXACTLY THE SAME ITEM IS BEING SOLD! TOLD THIS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAID THEY CAN'T WATCH EVERYONE, HAD A TEAM TO DO THIS....I ASKED WHY HAD THEY NOT REMOVED THOSE PEOPLE....SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW!! SINGLED ME OUT!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

I ALSO SOLD AN ITEM AND BUYER COMPLAINED I SENT ONLY 3 CUPS WHEN PHOTOS SHOWED 4. I SPECIFICALLY PACKED AND SENT THIS MYSELF AND ENCLOSED 4 CUPS!! BUYER WANTED TO RETURN ITEM STATING THIS, AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS AND NOT BE PAID. AFTER SOME NEGOTIATIONS, SHE WANTED A 5$ REFUND AND I OBLIGED AND ALSO EXPLAINED THIS TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEIR RESPONSE WAS....IF THEY STEP IN TO RESOLVE I WOULD PROBABLY GET A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!

WHAT A BUNCH!!!BEEN WITH THEM A NUMBER OF YEARS....GOING TO MOVE ON!!!

Review about: Invacare.

I didn't like: Profiting off shipping fees, Were not there when i needed them, Cheater sellersno proper buyer protection, Removal of items, Removal of my item and others sold and are selling the same.

1.7
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ebay Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SINGLED OUT / $500
Preferred solution HAVE ME RELIST THIS AS MANY ARE SELLING THE SAME ITEM!!

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1245088

You cannot get anywhere with ebay, 99% of the phone reps are foreigners that cannot even speak clear English, they farm out the work for pennies on the dollar. A bunch of hard headed money grubbers who days are numbered.