Ebay - REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING, OTHERS SOLD/SELLING THE SAME ITEM!
REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED.CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID NOT EBAY POLICY!
YET THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 OR MORE PEOPLE (NOT COMPANIES) WHO SOLD THE SAME ITEM! TODAY, AS WELL, MORE SALES OF EXACTLY THE SAME ITEM IS BEING SOLD! TOLD THIS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAID THEY CAN'T WATCH EVERYONE, HAD A TEAM TO DO THIS....I ASKED WHY HAD THEY NOT REMOVED THOSE PEOPLE....SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW!! SINGLED ME OUT!!!
I ALSO SOLD AN ITEM AND BUYER COMPLAINED I SENT ONLY 3 CUPS WHEN PHOTOS SHOWED 4. I SPECIFICALLY PACKED AND SENT THIS MYSELF AND ENCLOSED 4 CUPS!! BUYER WANTED TO RETURN ITEM STATING THIS, AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS AND NOT BE PAID. AFTER SOME NEGOTIATIONS, SHE WANTED A 5$ REFUND AND I OBLIGED AND ALSO EXPLAINED THIS TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.
THEIR RESPONSE WAS....IF THEY STEP IN TO RESOLVE I WOULD PROBABLY GET A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!
WHAT A BUNCH!!!BEEN WITH THEM A NUMBER OF YEARS....GOING TO MOVE ON!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Profiting off shipping fees
- Were not there when i needed them
- Cheater sellersno proper buyer protection
- Removal of items
- Removal of my item and others sold and are selling the same
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "The right side of the clamcase completly broke i am trying to fix it with super glue and apoxie but if i do it wont be able to go to..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."