1.7
Additional Fees

REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED.CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID NOT EBAY POLICY!

YET THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 OR MORE PEOPLE (NOT COMPANIES) WHO SOLD THE SAME ITEM! TODAY, AS WELL, MORE SALES OF EXACTLY THE SAME ITEM IS BEING SOLD! TOLD THIS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAID THEY CAN'T WATCH EVERYONE, HAD A TEAM TO DO THIS....I ASKED WHY HAD THEY NOT REMOVED THOSE PEOPLE....SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW!! SINGLED ME OUT!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

I ALSO SOLD AN ITEM AND BUYER COMPLAINED I SENT ONLY 3 CUPS WHEN PHOTOS SHOWED 4. I SPECIFICALLY PACKED AND SENT THIS MYSELF AND ENCLOSED 4 CUPS!! BUYER WANTED TO RETURN ITEM STATING THIS, AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS AND NOT BE PAID. AFTER SOME NEGOTIATIONS, SHE WANTED A 5$ REFUND AND I OBLIGED AND ALSO EXPLAINED THIS TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEIR RESPONSE WAS....IF THEY STEP IN TO RESOLVE I WOULD PROBABLY GET A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!

WHAT A BUNCH!!!BEEN WITH THEM A NUMBER OF YEARS....GOING TO MOVE ON!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of profiting off shipping fees and were not there when i needed them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "singled out" of ebay customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ebay needs to "have me relist this as many are selling the same item!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ebay customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ebay.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1245088

You cannot get anywhere with ebay, 99% of the phone reps are foreigners that cannot even speak clear English, they farm out the work for pennies on the dollar. A bunch of hard headed money grubbers who days are numbered.