Refund not provided for non functional new item in ebay- suggested to services item and use it
Ebay online purchase
Claim ID: 427059
PaisaPay ID: 35768261751
Item number: 321329149944
Bought mobile in ebay, mobile had scratches in temp scratch guard and thump impression, which showed mobile was opened already, flip guard and scratch guard is default with original mobile package. Made request with seller that they are missing and mobile seems to be already open. As seller was ready to give flip guard and scratch guard i accepted offer. We observed mobile had issue in hearing part by person on other end on 2nd days of delivery, so we concluded with seller and seller that mobile has mike issue and i need my money back on day -2.
Ebay guarantee has 30 days gurantee.
Ebay closed the case saying both refuned provided and refund cancelled.
Mobile message was refund aproved, email body of message is
We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here
Action : Buyer provided a valid return shipment details - Claim approved
Remarks : I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is under Manufacture warranty and hence excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#noneligible In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
They have closed it asking to get it serviced as it has manufacturer warranty, and they don't provide refund for items under manufacturer warranty.
Do i have to service a mobile and use it.. if i do then is it new mobile or refurbished?
I order for new mobile..
The website had fake information published.
When we go buy item, in item description page they provide Returns item- link which says as below
Received a damaged/ nonfunctional item?
Don't worry, you can reach out to us for a refund or replacement.
As part of the process, we will ask you to ship the item back to the seller with the original packing and invoice.
In most cases, we arrange a pick up from you, else, you can courier it directly to the seller and we will cover the return shipping cost.
Sometimes the seller may have missed dispatching accessories or warranty card, etc., in such cases, we will contact the seller to ensure you receive the courier at the earliest.
As my product fall under non functional item, as the ultimate aim of a phone is to speak.
Whereas according to them- product found damaged or Dead on arrival is only means nonfunctional item.
Is this the correct term?
isnt conveying wrong information to customer.
I want my money back, i cant use a non functional mobile by servicing it. with paying 14 k amount.
Please help me to get some law and to teach them morality and customer handling.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ebay Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "What occurred? I sold an item on ebay and within 18 hours shipped the item to an address in Australia as specified by ebay on my cell phone. I spent the..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."