Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Who do I call to complain about Ebay?

12 answers
#2074810
I NEED HELP WITH A EBAY TRANSACTION WITH EBAY….I HAD MONEY STOLEN FROM MY ACCOUNT BY EBAY…..AND I NEED ANSWERS…..PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL…..WITH A TOP MANAGER…..THIS IS ENOUGH DUDLEY
#2071893
It’s my first purchase I don’t recommending anyone to buy from eBay my order was 50.96 and the charge me 69 why?
#2036353
I want too cancel the items I order body waist trainer corset woman I will receive it September22 I want to cancel it please
#1996301
Hi dear your said my Oder no more Stock so then why not refund my money back..? Please refund my money back
#1992869
I need answers I'm very very pissed off
#1961556
I order Keypad garage opener that doesn't work and also I order at the same time a coolant sensor never arrive
#1947229
Hello There having major issues with ebay website, unable to message seller or buy anything there seems to be problem with ebay uk
#1945366
I order a boost phone stylo 6 after they took my money off if my card they canceled my order that's not right I want my money put back on my card asap
Espero que cambien este formato que apesta no resuelve nada, no da las expectativas que debería tener una compañía ademas es imposible comunicarsecon ustedes, ni servicio ala cliente sirve. Gracias.
Have purchased a product for my car did not work returned it eBay claims they refunded but didn’t item number 210451****69 please get back with me have been trying to talk to a support team person can’t reach no one exsuted been trying this since March when it was purshased and did get a hold of the seller claims it was refunded but not in my bank account the amount of $53.00
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1602818
You may try to contact Ebay customer service at the following phone number (866) 540-3229
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center I just found out ebay is selling Lysol 40 oz surface cleaner for 14.95. this same product cost $3 at Dollar General and it is a 48 oz bottle. everyone is laid off and this is a shame ebay allows their sellers to do this. the spary bottle is 17.99 on ebay and at dollar general it is $2 for a 22 oz. this should be illegal!!!!!
View more answers (11)
Advertisements

Can another seller whop stolen my products to sell it on your site ?

by JOHN G Gur

One sellere selling (he was stolen) my product by my brand name He is the seller: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jacksond08?_trksid=p204****.l2559 and this is my product, He seel it by his account : https://www.ebay.com/itm/114961****25 I am John Gemi (ebay account Johngs-1100) you can see that i was sell this product, or just google my name (John Gemi) Please report and down his selling (my product). Regards John

REFUND

I BOUGHT $1000 IN EBAY GIFT CARDS BUT SUBSEQUENTLY LEARNED THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM.THE GIFT CARDS HAVE NOT BEEN USED. HOW DO I TRANSFER THE ACTIVATED GIFT CARDS BACK TO MY BANK ACCOUNT?

#2081120
I ordered a tablet phone 10 inch but I haven’t received it yet it’s going to be 4 months i keep asking a refund nothing has been made about that
View

Can I add more on my eBay card

by Nayeli F Noj

I am using a different card and I’m trying to add more money on my eBay gift card. But I don’t know how to do it.

View

My return item been approved by an email only. How can I get the return label?

by Eva T Dtz

My return item been approved without getting any return label nor the seller never contact me. It said ship back date is Sept.

14. What should I do now?

Can I add to an order I just placed 5 minutes ago

by Princess L Skd

How can I loose money on something I'm buying

by Chad F Tgc

I'm payed $800 for a truck & was told by seller that's all I had to pay the I get an email from ebay saying if I don't pay $600 more rfor insurance to ship the truck they keep my 800 dollars. I don't know how they can keep money on a buy when I never got anything from them & never was told I had to pay $600 til a day or so later after I pay the $800

View

Re: Buy Book Online (Ethics of Professions by John Rowan)

by SATGUR SARAN T

Sir, I want to buy a book of Ethics of Professions by John Rowan. Is this deliverable in India?

If deliverable then what will be the final charge for this book.

Looking for your reply. Thanks.

How can I get my refund

by Gerardo R Eiv

Or my item

View

Won’t let me purchase on eBay

by Freddy L Rmh

Won’t let me purchase on eBay somebody send me a offer did not like the offer wasn’t quick enough to decline now it won’t let me purchase this expensive glasses I want to purchase on eBay need help fixing this?

How can I get my refund

by Tonio H Dfu

I bout 1500.00 for a truck asked could I pay on line in store was not allowed this led me to believe it was a fraud I have all the information needed

View

How to get my refund on my vanilla gift card

I purchased an item with a card not refunded by you vanilla gift card 411810****885156 expires 06/29 686 Mastercard gift card 512332****203617 expires 04/27 489

#2035269
I didn’t getting full refunded price the was Paid 74 dollar Canada I think I ordered more than one but dear your said my Oder I did get my order so then why not refund my money back..? Please refund my money back
View

Why should I pay for shipping on a return that was damage

by Eugenii g

Box came damage why should I pay return

View

My account was suspended and in my account two orders waiting for dispatch can I dispatch or not?

by Rajnik B

You suspend my account on ebay I have an question that wHat about the order I have to send products or not ? And also what is status for my hold payment?

View

How do I send package back

by Carol L Nqk

Did not like product and was told return shipping is free how do I return item

Shipping voucher

Do you do shipping Vouchers. A woman I want to purchase a motor home from says it's sitting at an ebay facility . Says she has one.pleas let me know if you even do such a thing Thanks, Karen jones karenjonestjones@***.com

#2033830
I was corresponding with a lady about a car and I want to know do y’all do shipping vouchers? Please let me know she says the car is in a shipping yard in Butte, Mt

How can get my refund?

by Vang T Iyx

I order a bike on the 15 of June The order#19-0720*-***78 It show on purchase history That the seller did not have it on ship but it estimated delivery by the 24 of June 2021.I try email The seller couple time about tracking but no response?

View

What are ebays hours of operation

by Martha M Lrw

I need to contact someone about an email I received from the EBay store for a product I did not order. Please get back to me by email or call 518779****.

Thank you, Martha R. Megas

View

How can I return my parcel?

by Aiman k

I got dyson airwrap but I dont like that. I want to return that. How can I return?

View

How to print a shipping label after its been paid

by Jeff M Ssm

I purchased a shipping label last night and had no printer until today so Im trying to figure out how yo get back in and print my label

Questions 146