Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Refund missing!!!

I purchased a Thetford pro system complete toilet kit on August 19, 2018 through Ebay Seller was Plumbers Haven. I did not receive the merchandise.

I contacted the seller who was outrageously tude, called me names, including liar and thief... questioned my morality, etc. All on email internally sent through ebay. I contacted ebay explained.

Opened a case. Fed x never received the kit therefore the seller never sent it. On 9/14/18 I received an internal email from ebay stating the seller had refunded my bank drawn money and the money was being returned to the bank. The bank never processed an $800.00 refund .

My statements only refect the initial withdrawal. My bank issued me a provisional credit. Investigated ebay, no. Ebay told them to ask paypal as paypal handles their orders.

Wrong! I directly withdrew off my debit card for my wells Fargo account. I have been fighting with all 3 entities since then. They all say the other is responsible for refunding my $800.00!!

Please, my bank emptied my act today to get their money back I am disabled with a voice impediment which makes it alm I st impossible to understand or hear me via the phone. My only income is my RSDI social security which is now 0 balance and all my bills are going to bounce and charges will accrue. I could loose my home, not eat, no heat, no cooking, no water!! The following is the details if this erroneous transaction which as of tonight 1/14/19 ebay is stating they don't keep records past 30 days!!!

Item# 173116064591 Case# 5178208099 Refund ID# 3m925749vk280314d Purchased 8/19/18 on ebay site Seller Plumbers Haven Refund notice 9/14/18 via internal email by ebay. No bank deposit showing refund. I have bank statements confirming withdrawal on 8/19/18. PLEASE HELP ME.

I'M BEGGING SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I CANT COMMUNICATE NORMALLY AND YET THE ONLY METHOD OF CONCACT IS PHONE CALLS. I CAN BE REACHED AT 530-710-6470 THROUGH TEXT OR INSTANT MESSENGER THROUGH FACEBOOK UNDER TERI FITZGERALD, 2398 WALTON AVENUE SHASTA LAKE, CA. 96019 EBAY USER SIGN ON: babooz21415@outlook.com PAY PAL SIGN ON : kateebee17@outlook.com Bank info: WELLS FARGO PINE STREET BRANCH REDDING, CA 96001 CLAIM # 11020189785 David J Watt Claims Assistance Center 1-800-548-9554 M-F 7-12am Sat 8-8 Thankyou in advance for ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

PLEASE PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN GET THEM TO FIGURE THIS MESS OUT. Sidenote: on 11/20/18 , I spoke with a customer service representative named Timothy. He retrieved a floor super visor and I was told thatby refund never prices sedan due to an error internally . It had been placed on "paused" status instead of "processed" status.

I was told to wait 2 weeks due to the holidays and it would process and show posted to paypal.

According. To paypal and my bank, it never happened.

Show

Who do I call to complain about Ebay?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
You may try to contact Ebay customer service at the following phone number (866) 540-3229
Show