I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken.I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did not answer, Spock with customer service no help there neither, I send the dress back 2 times and finally I send it as a returned they received the item and still no refund.

It is not about the $16.99 it is about the principal.

I know that there are more people out there that had a problem PLEASE feel free to express yourself that is the only way these creeps will learn there lesson.@ Zibah Reyes..

This reviewer shared experience about "broken poor cunstruction" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $17. ZibahRey3 is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dress at Ebay was do not like do not recomend Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

This is one of the worst seller on eBay.Stay the *** out of this seller.

You don't get what you pay for and you don't get refund either. This is a crook.

eBay should bar this seller or most of the sellers from China.Don't be a sucker.

Simple. Read feedback BEFORE you buy.