Miami, Florida

I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken.I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did not answer, Spock with customer service no help there neither, I send the dress back 2 times and finally I send it as a returned they received the item and still no refund.

It is not about the $16.99 it is about the principal.

I know that there are more people out there that had a problem PLEASE feel free to express yourself that is the only way these creeps will learn there lesson.@ Zibah Reyes..

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Do not like do not recomend.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss BROKEN POOR CUNSTRUCTION / $17
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

eBayer

This is one of the worst seller on eBay.Stay the *** out of this seller.

You don't get what you pay for and you don't get refund either. This is a crook.

eBay should bar this seller or most of the sellers from China.Don't be a sucker.

Simple. Read feedback BEFORE you buy.

Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more Ebay - Review about Ring from El Monte, California Ebay "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..." Read more EBay Delivery Dates Not Reliable Ebay "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..." Read more Ebay - Topsignedbooks - SIGNED Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher, autographed, new with event photos Ebay "Topsignedbooks delivered a book with a fake signature. I cancelled the item within 1 hour of placing the bid after reading bad reviews about his product, but he still sent..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more