Ebay - Purchased an item,denied an item:

223 of 997 Ebay reviews

Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds money.Open case with ebay,they supposedly launched investigation,with seller being able to relist the item #261653280027.Item #261635547937 was the item I won.Left few words of negative feedback,no profanity or any other form of disrespectful words,comments were never posted.Inquiring to all of the above,they inform I broke rules,would not tell me which one,& that "They don't have to explain."So I'm out of an item & options to leave feedback.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Exhaust Manifold
Review category
Equipment
review #555223

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
223 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2015 #1075780

Seriously... Who has time to go through all this? Personally I would have moved on with life.
Rather than do that, you try to trash the seller on eBay. When you couldn't get your pound of flesh that way, you decided to go to a message board that still won't get what you want.
Are ya done now?
Buyers like you are the bane of auction sites.

0 3 Reply

Jun 17, 2015 #996296 East Orange, New Jersey, United States

Not enough info. They probably considered it feedback extortion. I know its frustrating, but sellers don't need your permission to cancel. As the owner, they have property rights. And if it's ebays error that costs them extra $, the seller shouldn't have to eat the cost. Most sights do not allow feedback for canceled transactions anyhow.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebay.
Filing a new complaint about
×