Gautier, Mississippi
100% full Not resolved

Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds money.Open case with ebay,they supposedly launched investigation,with seller being able to relist the item #261653280027.Item #261635547937 was the item I won.Left few words of negative feedback,no profanity or any other form of disrespectful words,comments were never posted.Inquiring to all of the above,they inform I broke rules,would not tell me which one,& that "They don't have to explain."So I'm out of an item & options to leave feedback.

Review about: Exhaust Manifold.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $61
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Seriously...Who has time to go through all this?

Personally I would have moved on with life.

Rather than do that, you try to trash the seller on eBay. When you couldn't get your pound of flesh that way, you decided to go to a message board that still won't get what you want.

Are ya done now?

Buyers like you are the bane of auction sites.

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #996296

Not enough info.They probably considered it feedback extortion.

I know its frustrating, but sellers don't need your permission to cancel. As the owner, they have property rights.

And if it's ebays error that costs them extra $, the seller shouldn't have to eat the cost.Most sights do not allow feedback for canceled transactions anyhow.