Pierre Omidyar and EBAY lied to me and messed up my account!

590 of 997 Ebay reviews

I was selling on EBAY.I had 100% perfect feedback.

I had 10 Stars and was on my way to a successful selling account on EBAY. All my customers were very happy! Then I was suspended. I was linked to another account.

I explained to EBAY numerous times that I had nothing to do with any other account! I wrote EBAY founder and chairman of the board Pierre Omidyar. I wrote him numerous times. He never responded.

He was not professional enough or classy enough to respond or/and fix the situation. His Office eventually did contact me and asked me to fax a statement and that the situation would be corrected. I fax the requested information and Mailed it. My account is still suspended.

I had NOTHING to do with any account, except mine. I have done everything EBAY asked. EBAY and Pierre Omidyar have lied and been completley unprofessional.

My account should not be suspended.Pierre Omidyar and Ebay should do the right thing and restore my account!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
590 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.