There's a new Petition to the Federal Trade Commission on eBay's secret policies and illegal business practices in violation of their own User Agreement and Fair Trade Laws.The petition is sponsored by Americans For Open Records (AmFOR).
Unresolved complaints about eBay policies and practices are posted all over Internet, but we need to join forces to show the FTC thast these are not isolated nor petty complaints but are a pattern of eBay's practices in order for the FTC to launch an investigation and stop eBay's illegal practices.Together we can do it by adding our names and complaints to the Petition and informing others p the Petition at https://www.causes.com/campaigns/72001-stop-ebays-illegal-business-practices
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken. I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did..."
- "I am not willing to order a self balancing scooter from online store, because i don't trust the quality. I think it is common to order a small gadgets online..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "25635 crucero rd, ludlow ca.... this has to be the dirtiest d.q. i have ever visited. the employees were filthy, touching food with no gloves, no hair..."
- "I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for..."
- "Purchased a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Color is black, Grey primer is showing in 21 places. Current Milage is 30. Dealership and paint shops state vehicle..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."