eBay cancelled my listing and stated I could not list the item because it was a prescription item.I apologized and stated that the item was an over the counter purchase.

I also ask why there were dozens of the same items currently selling and they said they could not get everyone. I told them the item numbers and they canceled 3 of the 12. Later I asked them about the other 9 and they blew me off and allowed the 9 to sell. What's up with that ***?

Why is it fair for some to sell items and other get their listings cancelled - and the other 9 were reported dozens of times!Not a very fair seller friendly company!

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Depends on who lines their pockets!

The flip side!

And where is eBay Motors and Pay-Pal in all of this when it comes to protecting the consumer. I have purchased 7 vehicles off of eBay Motors now and 6 out of 7 were not as described, beware people!

eBay Motors will do you very little good when it comes to recourse and Pay-Pal will do nothing. Of course both are owned and operated by eBay and operate as separate entities and seem to care very little about all the CRIMES they allow to go on unpunished on there sites and the difficulties associated with being the recipient of vehicles from a fraudulent add. They are guilty by association in my book as they do nothing to protect their customers as they sit back on their laurels collecting MILLIONS of dollars of our hard earned dollars with no protection! NOT EVEN A 1-800 # to call to talk to a warm body!

I am done with eBay Motors.

Claim pending now with no response after a week!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE EBAY SURE IS NOT TAKING ONE, THEIR BUTTS ARE COVERED AND THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

Chuck