am saddened by the fact that Jessie Raye's Miniature has even made anything of the week!I have not only read so many reviews that customers have not received their items but, I myself have not and I have tried many ways to contact her.

My result has been not a peep from her. A wedding cake that was to be for our first married Christmas gift will now not be on our tree because of Jessie Raye's Miniatures. I have even just wanted an explanation as I know sometimes life gets busy.

She does not even have the decentcy to contact me.I am asking once again for either my item as described or a refund for the money that she took so kindly.

This reviewer shared experience about "never received " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ebay. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

I am in the same boat with Jessie Raye's Miniatures.She was very responsive with the Cake Replica order up until she got my money...

then she quit responding. I ordered back in October 2016 with her guaranteeing that I would receive it by Christmas.

It is now the middle of January 2017 and I have yet to get any e-mail response from her.It's unbelievable how many other people she is doing this to.