This Armstrong signature is an obvious example of a Shawn Jackson hand drawn forgery from 22-25 years ago. Anyone who authenticated this would be lacking in experience.
eBay item number:290811659352
I have seen dozens of these forgeries and they are very obvious to the eye of the experienced collector. Ebay is quick to remove fake or alleged fakes. This one should be removed from eBay.
Shawn Jackson forged these in 1989-1991 in this style. Notice the dot marks where he stopped with his pen. The strokes do not stop naturally because the signature has been drawn and not written. This is not a genuine Armstrong Autograph.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Neil Armstrong Item
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds..."
- "I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings..."
- "There's a new Petition to the Federal Trade Commission on eBay's secret policies and illegal business practices in violation of their own User Agreement and Fair Trade Laws. The petition..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- " I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."