Verified Reviewer

3.2

154617****30 - The customer cancelled the item but the item still shows up in my cart, I need somebody at Ebay to remove it from my cart for me so I can eventually proceed with the order(s) in the future. I am not able to pay for the other items until it is removed from my cart, or else I can put a dispute in on the item with my Debit card, that you are not willing to help me remove it from my cart and I tried to reach out to you for help.

353076****43 - I have sent the seller several emails regarding the fact that I still have not received the item and I still have not received the item. I am on the tipping point and the *** or reporting this item as well, as a bad activity due to no response from the seller, who was and did good last time but is not responding to my request at all and no vacation time on his account to notify me he / she is away from his computer.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS

SDS

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ebay Pros: Alot of products and services offered.

Ebay Cons: No adequate customer service to help you, Poor service for sellers.

Comments