Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo

Update by user Aug 06, 2011

THE HOTEL (MIAMI BEACH COURTYARD OCEANFRONT) SAID IT WAS RETURNED VIA USPS - usps DID NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT - SIMPLY IGNORED THE CASE - EBAY SELLER \"DID NOT GET IT BACK\" - EBAY REIMBURSED ME BUT THE RING ITSELF ....MIGHT BE FORGOTTEN ON THE CORNER OF ....

ANYWHERE ..... OR .....

IT IS \"ADORNING\" someone\'s STEALER FILTHY \"FINGERS!\" - CASE IS CLOSED!Thank You Very Much Pissed Consumer for letting me tell the world !!!

Wanderlei Navarro - BRAZIL

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2011

Bought a ring from an Ebay seller and asked to be shipped to COURTYARD MIAMI BEACH OCEANFRONT - 3925 Collins Ave.Miami Beach - FL, c/o a friend of mine who was spending vacation there.

USPS tracking records says the package was delivered on June 15th, 11:29 a.m. – The hotel said it did not receive the package. Do I trust my friend? Yes!

She got items for me worth more than $ 150.00. She had no reasons to lie about a ring worth $ 20. Despite the many e-mails to usps and to the hotel, neither one nor the other, bother to answer me. I did not ask to be compensated, reimbursed or whatever.

I just felt I had the right to know where my package had gone to. I was wrong.

I did not have the right.SAD!

Review about: Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Wanderlei

The hotel says it was returned but there's no way to track it down. USPS never replied!

Ebay seller says he "not get it back".

Conclusion: I'll behave exactly like USPS.

END OF STORY. CASE CLOSED!