Ebay - MyStErY uspsxcourtyard miami beach oceanfront

682 of 997 Ebay reviews

Update added by user Aug 06, 2011

THE HOTEL (MIAMI BEACH COURTYARD OCEANFRONT) SAID IT WAS RETURNED VIA USPS - usps DID NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT - SIMPLY IGNORED THE CASE - EBAY SELLER \"DID NOT GET IT BACK\" - EBAY REIMBURSED ME BUT THE RING ITSELF ....MIGHT BE FORGOTTEN ON THE CORNER OF ....

ANYWHERE ..... OR .....

IT IS \"ADORNING\" someone\'s STEALER FILTHY \"FINGERS!\" - CASE IS CLOSED!Thank You Very Much Pissed Consumer for letting me tell the world !!!

Wanderlei Navarro - BRAZIL

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2011

Bought a ring from an Ebay seller and asked to be shipped to COURTYARD MIAMI BEACH OCEANFRONT - 3925 Collins Ave.Miami Beach - FL, c/o a friend of mine who was spending vacation there.

USPS tracking records says the package was delivered on June 15th, 11:29 a.m. – The hotel said it did not receive the package. Do I trust my friend? Yes!

She got items for me worth more than $ 150.00. She had no reasons to lie about a ring worth $ 20. Despite the many e-mails to usps and to the hotel, neither one nor the other, bother to answer me. I did not ask to be compensated, reimbursed or whatever.

I just felt I had the right to know where my package had gone to. I was wrong.

I did not have the right.SAD!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
682 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wanderlei

Jul 22, 2011 #316313

The hotel says it was returned but there's no way to track it down. USPS never replied!
Ebay seller says he "not get it back".

Conclusion: I'll behave exactly like USPS.

END OF STORY. CASE CLOSED!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.