Update added by user Aug 06, 2011
THE HOTEL (MIAMI BEACH COURTYARD OCEANFRONT) SAID IT WAS RETURNED VIA USPS - usps DID NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT - SIMPLY IGNORED THE CASE - EBAY SELLER \"DID NOT GET IT BACK\" - EBAY REIMBURSED ME BUT THE RING ITSELF ....MIGHT BE FORGOTTEN ON THE CORNER OF ....
ANYWHERE ..... OR .....
IT IS \"ADORNING\" someone\'s STEALER FILTHY \"FINGERS!\" - CASE IS CLOSED!Thank You Very Much Pissed Consumer for letting me tell the world !!!
Wanderlei Navarro - BRAZIL
Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2011
Bought a ring from an Ebay seller and asked to be shipped to COURTYARD MIAMI BEACH OCEANFRONT - 3925 Collins Ave.Miami Beach - FL, c/o a friend of mine who was spending vacation there.
USPS tracking records says the package was delivered on June 15th, 11:29 a.m. – The hotel said it did not receive the package. Do I trust my friend? Yes!
She got items for me worth more than $ 150.00. She had no reasons to lie about a ring worth $ 20. Despite the many e-mails to usps and to the hotel, neither one nor the other, bother to answer me. I did not ask to be compensated, reimbursed or whatever.
I just felt I had the right to know where my package had gone to. I was wrong.
I did not have the right.SAD!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- "Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds..."
- "EBAY FAKE ITEM,# 301181007011 BUZZ ALDRIN autograph,obvious fake comes with a Steven Zarelli COA. A Quick opinion from an online service has given this item a likey Not..."
- "ola jogo war commander ha uns 2 anos gastei muitos golds dinheiro neste jogo,e derrepente suspendem minha conta dizendo que estava usando cheats,nao e justo nao sei usar este tipo..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."