Verified Reviewer

I attempted to sell a wedding dress on eBay. Apparently, the buyer did not like the dress.

She sent it back and I was required to pay for shipping both ways. The buyer was dishonest and reported that the dress was in less that good condition. It is currently hanging in a bridal shop for resale! eBay has permanently blocked me from using their platform based on that one transaction.

That is the only thing I have ever sold. I have bought LOTS of things and have been using eBay without issue since 2013. I was given zero information and had no idea until I attempted to use the platform recently. They refuse to answer a call or communicate with me in literally any other fashion.

What a horrible way to do business.

They should be ashamed of themselves. Ill take my business elsewhere, no problem, and I would highly encourage you to do the same.

User's recommendation: Make your purchase from an alternative site. Amazon has great customer service! Don’t waste your time here.

Preferred solution: Resolution to an issue that was clearly not communicated with me. An apology would also be nice. .

Ebay Cons: Cant speak to a person - very upsetting, Absolutely no communication on their part.

Comments