A few weeks ago, I bought from a seller on eBay, who I trusted, and bought from. I bought HAUNTED PSYCHOKINESIS RING MOVE MATTER WITH YOUR MIND! from her, for fifty dollars, thinking it would work. When I got it... NOTHING!
I tried messaging her about that it didn't work and I needed help with it to make it work, but she never responded.
I then opened a case in the Resolution Center on eBay, told them it was fake, said I messaged her, said I wanted my money back (she claims to give "30 days money back guarantee".) She then responded to the case, and here is what she said: "I have received your message about the item. You may return the item for a full guarantee."
I then asked her for the return address for her, to return it, but she never responded. Although she claims 30 days guarantee.
WARNING! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HER! DESPITE HER "WARRANTY", SHE WON'T LET YOU RETURN IT!
Hope this was useful!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Haunted Psychokinesis Ring Move Matter With Your M
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me..."
- "In February 2016, I sold an iPhone 4s to a buyer. About a month and a half later buyer opened claim stating they never received item. eBay never notified me..."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads. I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl...."
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."