I bought an unlocked phone out of China.The 3G bands were 900/2100 which are the wrong bands for USA.

This phone would work in the EU, the phone should not even have been for sale in USA. Returned next day for credit via USPS, transit time back to China was longer than the 14 day return period. eBay closed my case without a refund because the transit time exceeded the Money Back Guarantee period, so the seller got the phone returned, my money and the USPS got the return shipping fee. I got the shaft.

I have entered this complaint because many (most) of the phones from China are not the correct bands for the USA.

All USA buyers should be aware of what could be perceived as a scam.eBay is allowing these items to be sold and through their policies perhaps a claim could be made that they support the transactions.

Review about: Unlocked Mobile Phone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ebay - REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING, OTHERS SOLD/SELLING THE SAME ITEM! Ebay "REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED. CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID..." Read more Ebay - Topsignedbooks - SIGNED Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher, autographed, new with event photos Ebay "Topsignedbooks delivered a book with a fake signature. I cancelled the item within 1 hour of placing the bid after reading bad reviews about his product, but he still sent..." Read more Autograph stolen off eBay resurfaces !   False SNAD used ! Ebay "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..." Read more Ebay makes decision based on pictures I was never able to send. Ebay "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more