Update by user May 20

l reported this ebay seller to the FTC, the California Consumer Frauds Bureau, and also to Ebay. They are all taking this situation seriously. l will keep you informed of future updates.

Original review posted by user Apr 20

Be extremely careful when buying refurbished computers.Especially so-called Microsoft refurbished computers.

There is a major scam going around associated with these computers and sleazy sellers. These sellers repair the computers so that they remain working for a very short time. When they break down under the warranty, the seller tells you that his " technician ' will contact you and that he will have to go inside your computer to make repairs. DO NOT ALLOW THIS !

Report this scam to consumer agencies at once ! There are several of these sellers now on EBAY. They all have good feedback. Why ?

Because they PICK AND CHOOSE their targets. This way their feedback remains " good ".

There is one right now on EBAY that you should completely avoid.He is located in Chino Hills, California.

Review about: Refurbished Computers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion