Ebay unfairly suspended my account.I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with!
I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a statement and was told we will take care of it. My account is still suspended. It should NOT be suspended.
John Donahoe was not professional or classy enough to respond. He and his office are liars. I was told it would be taken care of. Ebay has made me a victim of something I had nothing to do with.
I had a perfect 10 and 100% positive feedback when I was suspended!John Donahoe and EBAY need to do the right thing and reinstate my account!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- John Donahoe Ceo
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "There's a new Petition to the Federal Trade Commission on eBay's secret policies and illegal business practices in violation of their own User Agreement and Fair Trade Laws. The petition..."
- "I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was..."
- "This very inexperienced seller claims I tried to pull a fast one on him. I ordered 10 Mission pulls with backplates last year. I just noticed he had the..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."