Ebay unfairly suspended my account.I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with!
I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a statement and was told we will take care of it. My account is still suspended. It should NOT be suspended.
John Donahoe was not professional or classy enough to respond. He and his office are liars. I was told it would be taken care of. Ebay has made me a victim of something I had nothing to do with.
I had a perfect 10 and 100% positive feedback when I was suspended!John Donahoe and EBAY need to do the right thing and reinstate my account!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- John Donahoe Ceo
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I am a teacher and I have been working on a 6-month project to bring a new class to our local public school. I had purchased from this seller tlj_emporium..."
- "This very inexperienced seller claims I tried to pull a fast one on him. I ordered 10 Mission pulls with backplates last year. I just noticed he had the..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival. It was a Christmas present to my son. The transmitter would not power up. I sent..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."