Richardson, Texas

Ebay unfairly suspended my account.I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with!

I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a statement and was told we will take care of it. My account is still suspended. It should NOT be suspended.

John Donahoe was not professional or classy enough to respond. He and his office are liars. I was told it would be taken care of. Ebay has made me a victim of something I had nothing to do with.

I had a perfect 10 and 100% positive feedback when I was suspended!John Donahoe and EBAY need to do the right thing and reinstate my account!!!

Review about: John Donahoe Ceo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ebay Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

John2929

eBay got me to.Apparently I was linked to an old user that I have no idea who they were, but that was enough for eBay to make the connection.

Now I am responsible for their negative balance and get booted off because of what they did?

Horrible.

The way eBay tries to justify their actions is ridiculous.

I had to get back on using stealth techniques with the help of Auction Essistance.

George9785

Why don't you go crawl under your rock, you apparently did not follow the rues according to ebay or you just don't know what your doing. You are an embarrassment to those of us that sell on ebay according to the rules

rockie
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #964111

The same thing happened to me.I had my acct suspended when I had 100% feedback.

I see sellers with a score of 96% and less and they're still selling with no problems. I don't understand it. I had a friend who was married to a man who was shut down on ebay. She tried making an acct years later and they closed it down because she was married to this man YEARS ago!

It's insane and not fair.

I mentioned this to others, I think it's time for a class action lawsuit.This is discrimination.

Greg
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #647423

This has happened to me too.I have been linked to another account.

A company that I worked for over 12 years ago. That company did something that went against ebay policy and so ebay now punishes everyone ever linked to that company. I can't control what another company I used to work for does today.

How can I get unlinked?Ebay says I can never separate myself from that company.

GABY

ever since eBay became a corporation it had stink ....