Ebay unfairly suspended my account.I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with!

I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a statement and was told we will take care of it. My account is still suspended. It should NOT be suspended.

John Donahoe was not professional or classy enough to respond. He and his office are liars. I was told it would be taken care of. Ebay has made me a victim of something I had nothing to do with.

I had a perfect 10 and 100% positive feedback when I was suspended!John Donahoe and EBAY need to do the right thing and reinstate my account!!!

Review about: Ebay Account.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

eBay doesn't care about you or your business.You can be a member for over 5 years and they wouldn't care.

They suspended me just because a buyer took advantage of their buyer guarantee program. We take the hit and the buyer keeps their money and their item.

Absolute rubbish.I had to hire Auction Essistance to help me go stealth and get back on.

George9785

Why don't you go crawl under your rock, you apparently did not follow the rues according to ebay or you just don't know what your doing. You are an embarrassment to those of us that sell on ebay according to the rules

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #964111

The same thing happened to me.I had my acct suspended when I had 100% feedback.

I see sellers with a score of 96% and less and they're still selling with no problems. I don't understand it. I had a friend who was married to a man who was shut down on ebay. She tried making an acct years later and they closed it down because she was married to this man YEARS ago!

It's insane and not fair.

I mentioned this to others, I think it's time for a class action lawsuit.This is discrimination.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #647423

This has happened to me too.I have been linked to another account.

A company that I worked for over 12 years ago. That company did something that went against ebay policy and so ebay now punishes everyone ever linked to that company. I can't control what another company I used to work for does today.

How can I get unlinked?Ebay says I can never separate myself from that company.

ever since eBay became a corporation it had stink ....