The same thing happened to me. I ordered a wedding cake replica from her, and she was responsive and helpful and fantastic when first contacting and placing an order.

However, many months later when nothing had been received, I tried to figure out the issue, and nothing. It was to be a gift for Christmas, which passed, then for our first anniversary (Feb 28) which also passed. Luckily I paid with paypal, and 2 days before the deadline, I filed a dispute. Had I not paid with paypal or filed a dispute I would have been out my money by this fraud.

I suggest nobody order from her, but if you don't listen, then I HIGHLY suggest you order through paypal or a protected service and keep an eye on the deadline for disputes so you can protest yourself.

Jessie Raye's Miniatures is a fraud. Order from somewhere else - it may be more expensive, but at least you'll receive your order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jessie Rayes Miniatures Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Agreed. She kept sending me the same generic response of it's almost completed, etc.

Luckily my bank was able to help me get my money back and file complaint against her. Don't buy from her.