I am a Hong Kong seller.I sold an item to a UK buyer on 1 Apr 2013.
The item no. is 171003786000. There is a minor damage in the packing of the item during transportation. The buyer escalated the case to Customer Support.
On 18 Apr 2013, eBay decided that the buyer send the item to me, and then I have to refund full payment to the buyer after I receive the item. Unfortunately, eBay refunded full payment to the buyer on 22 Apr 2013, but I have not received the item . Besides, the buyer do not prove to me that he send the item to me because I have not received any tracking number of the item. What's wrong in eBay?
Why eBay can do it?
Is eBay's policy to help the buyer to cheat my goods?If it is true, I will call police for help.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "zekeandzoe0 selling fakes with FAKE PSA Certification. I tried to resell and item by this turkey and it turned out to be 100% phoney and the COA from..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "We experienced mechanical problem from the outset as the clutch was clunky as we drove it away. Clutch subsequently failed and the awful thing was I had my 83 year..."
- "I contacted their customer service department in relation to a faulty pair of leggings I bought. I absolutely love the leggings but I am very unhappy with the quality as they..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."