Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I am a Hong Kong seller.I sold an item to a UK buyer on 1 Apr 2013.

The item no. is 171003786000. There is a minor damage in the packing of the item during transportation. The buyer escalated the case to Customer Support.

On 18 Apr 2013, eBay decided that the buyer send the item to me, and then I have to refund full payment to the buyer after I receive the item. Unfortunately, eBay refunded full payment to the buyer on 22 Apr 2013, but I have not received the item . Besides, the buyer do not prove to me that he send the item to me because I have not received any tracking number of the item. What's wrong in eBay?

Why eBay can do it?

Is eBay's policy to help the buyer to cheat my goods?If it is true, I will call police for help.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sold item on eBay: lost my money and item because eBay decided in buyer favor Ebay "In February 2016, I sold an iPhone 4s to a buyer. About a month and a half later buyer opened claim stating they never received item. eBay never notified me..." Read more Ebay - Topsignedbooks - SIGNED Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher, autographed, new with event photos Ebay "Topsignedbooks delivered a book with a fake signature. I cancelled the item within 1 hour of placing the bid after reading bad reviews about his product, but he still sent..." Read more Ebay Ruined Our Ebay Store Business Ebay "I have owned and operated a professional Ebay Store for nine years. We sell new, pre-owned and vintage designer bags, jewelry, clothing and accessories and always have our designer bags..." Read more Ebay & paypal scam Ebay "On Febrary 15, 2016 I've sold a wheelset on ebay. I received a notification about the payment from Paypal and sent the item. It was delivered by Febrary, 19 2016..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more