I am a Hong Kong seller.I sold an item to a UK buyer on 1 Apr 2013.
The item no. is 171003786000. There is a minor damage in the packing of the item during transportation. The buyer escalated the case to Customer Support.
On 18 Apr 2013, eBay decided that the buyer send the item to me, and then I have to refund full payment to the buyer after I receive the item. Unfortunately, eBay refunded full payment to the buyer on 22 Apr 2013, but I have not received the item . Besides, the buyer do not prove to me that he send the item to me because I have not received any tracking number of the item. What's wrong in eBay?
Why eBay can do it?
Is eBay's policy to help the buyer to cheat my goods?If it is true, I will call police for help.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "Dear Kazuo Hirai, I write to lodge a complaint against the defect of DSC-HX30V and express my great disappointment to the quality control of Sony and design of this model. The..."
- "We bought a Meissen porcelain figurine on eBay on a buy-it-now option. The figurine was listed as excellent condition and we also asked the seller before the purchase whether it..."
- "I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."