Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me to ship back the item and i did the same.I kept on following with seller if he has sent me a new item.he always responded politely saying that this will be sent in one week it went on for 2 months.I asked him seriously and he told me that he has shipped me the item.i waited for another 15 days and pinged him he said its already sent.he stopped replying after asking for consignment number.when i escalated the issue ebay supported the seller and reported that the issue is being closed by seller.

I mean what kind of master minds they use to cheat people.waste money and time..They have no valid proof from the seller to close the issue and they want proof from me..what *** proof will i have than this screenshot of email??

This guy seller is another mastermind.I would suggest you all never buy any product from ebay especially this seller.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ebay and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about laptop battery charger at Ebay was cheater sellers, fake proofs and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments