Irresponsible Cheaters in Ebay

158 of 997 Ebay reviews

I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me to ship back the item and i did the same.I kept on following with seller if he has sent me a new item.he always responded politely saying that this will be sent in one week it went on for 2 months.I asked him seriously and he told me that he has shipped me the item.i waited for another 15 days and pinged him he said its already sent.he stopped replying after asking for consignment number.when i escalated the issue ebay supported the seller and reported that the issue is being closed by seller.

I mean what kind of master minds they use to cheat people.waste money and time..They have no valid proof from the seller to close the issue and they want proof from me..what *** proof will i have than this screenshot of email??

This guy seller is another mastermind.I would suggest you all never buy any product from ebay especially this seller.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Laptop Battery Charger
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #651652

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
158 of 997 Ebay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebay.
Filing a new complaint about
×