I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me to ship back the item and i did the same.I kept on following with seller if he has sent me a new item.he always responded politely saying that this will be sent in one week it went on for 2 months.I asked him seriously and he told me that he has shipped me the item.i waited for another 15 days and pinged him he said its already sent.he stopped replying after asking for consignment number.when i escalated the issue ebay supported the seller and reported that the issue is being closed by seller.
I mean what kind of master minds they use to cheat people.waste money and time..They have no valid proof from the seller to close the issue and they want proof from me..what *** proof will i have than this screenshot of email??
This guy seller is another mastermind.I would suggest you all never buy any product from ebay especially this seller.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheater sellers
- Fake proofs
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Laptop Battery Charger
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."