I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me to ship back the item and i did the same.I kept on following with seller if he has sent me a new item.he always responded politely saying that this will be sent in one week it went on for 2 months.I asked him seriously and he told me that he has shipped me the item.i waited for another 15 days and pinged him he said its already sent.he stopped replying after asking for consignment number.when i escalated the issue ebay supported the seller and reported that the issue is being closed by seller.

I mean what kind of master minds they use to cheat people.waste money and time..They have no valid proof from the seller to close the issue and they want proof from me..what *** proof will i have than this screenshot of email??

This guy seller is another mastermind.I would suggest you all never buy any product from ebay especially this seller.

Review about: Laptop Battery Charger.

I didn't like: Cheater sellers, Fake proofs, Poor customer service.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion