Orlando, Florida
100% full

IF you are buying anything autographed by astronauts then read this carefully;

Several sellers on eBay have been downloading images off a site belonging to RR AUTOGRAPHS AUCTIONS and creating laser prints and selling these as real.

If you want real autographs then buy them off RR AUTOGRAPH AUCTION and pay retail .

If you want cheap fakes then buy your space autographs off eBay .

The signed First Day Cover pictured has been copied dosens of times, it originated at an auction sold a long time ago on RR Auction and this one was authentic. Some dishonest people have since copied these off the internet and printed these onto blank white envelopes using a laser printer.

They look really good to the untrained eye. When pictured on eBay, it is impossible to tell that these are FAKES. I have as many as seven (7) of these being sold on eBay at the same time by different sellers

PLEASE LOOK AT THE COVER PICTURED, THIS IS THE MOST FAKED AUTOGRAPH ASTRONAUT COVER EVER !!!! 10933e2

Review about: Space Autographs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

MrNeoApollo
Holland, Ohio, United States #764630

I have seen this same exact cover for sale many times before and these fake covers continue to be offered and people still buy them because they do not know any better.