IF you are buying anything autographed by astronauts then read this carefully;
Several sellers on eBay have been downloading images off a site belonging to RR AUTOGRAPHS AUCTIONS and creating laser prints and selling these as real.
If you want real autographs then buy them off RR AUTOGRAPH AUCTION and pay retail .
If you want cheap fakes then buy your space autographs off eBay .
The signed First Day Cover pictured has been copied dosens of times, it originated at an auction sold a long time ago on RR Auction and this one was authentic. Some dishonest people have since copied these off the internet and printed these onto blank white envelopes using a laser printer.
They look really good to the untrained eye. When pictured on eBay, it is impossible to tell that these are FAKES. I have as many as seven (7) of these being sold on eBay at the same time by different sellers
PLEASE LOOK AT THE COVER PICTURED, THIS IS THE MOST FAKED AUTOGRAPH ASTRONAUT COVER EVER !!!! 10933e2
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Space Autographs
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I am a teacher and I have been working on a 6-month project to bring a new class to our local public school. I had purchased from this seller tlj_emporium..."
- "EBAY FAKE ITEM,# 301181007011 BUZZ ALDRIN autograph,obvious fake comes with a Steven Zarelli COA. A Quick opinion from an online service has given this item a likey Not..."
- "This very inexperienced seller claims I tried to pull a fast one on him. I ordered 10 Mission pulls with backplates last year. I just noticed he had the..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."