I bought a large wedding arch geometric hexagon arch on the ;th of August. The seller had it shipped with Yodel with the reference number JD000224****262**** and it stated it was delivered in the 6th of August.

I messaged the seller as it did not get delivered as it stated and they reassured me they would re-send me the item and told me to wait. I opened a case with yourselfs so as not to loose my funds in case it was not re-sent. It has been over a month and I still havent received my goods and you have closed my case now! I have spoken to yodel and they have opened a case as they say it was delivered to number 14 (a neighbour) but my neighbour is saying they didnt receive anything.

Yodel are telling me that they had permission from the sender to leave it with the neighbour so they will not be liable.

They have told me to contact the seller but you have closed my case. This case needs to be re-opened.

Comments