Update by user May 19

Advertised as Delivered -- Poor

Warranty -- non-existent

Customer Service -- what is that?

Exchange, Refund

and Cancellation Policy -- Huh?

Original review posted by user May 15

I have never been able to get in touch with anyone at EBAY I don't think they have phones.Any question I have had has never been on the "list" so I choose other and get the same list in different syntax.

If a seller drags out a return your item drops off and you are no longer able to communicate with ebay about it. I would suggest never buying electronics, or anything mechanical. Do not buy from sellers in India or China, that includes every single item. Need to change name from EBAY to EGAD.

Bought 1200 count Egyptian cotton sheets from India.

They are translucent.I would guess the count at 50.

Review about: Ebay Marketplace.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany #1344583

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CANOT GET THROUGH TO EBAY; EBAY HAS WHAT IS CALLED A RESIDENT AGENT IN EVERY STATE WHICH IS A COMPANY CALLED CT CORP.SYSTEMS.YOU CAN FIND THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR STATE ON THIER WEB SITE.WWW.CT.WOLTERS KLUWER.COM.TRY BUGGING THEM MAYBE IT WILL HELP GET THIER ATT.

Ontario, California, United States #1329335

The worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life.I spent a total of an hour on the phone with different reps including a supervisor.

They didn't respond to my e-mails and I waited a week before I finally went to the post office to ship the wrong product back to the seller. Ebay still hasn't paid the shipping cost even though they admitted that I did everything right and the seller did everything right.

We are both mad at Ebay so I wrote to Paypal today.I also wrote a newspaper to let them know how bad they are.