Good afternoon; My eBay account was suspended because my seller level in the last year was Below Standard and I really need to recover it due it is an important source of my income.

The most important goal for me is that my clients are fully satisfied with my products and I can demonstrate that with the excellent seller feedback of almost 100% buyer satisfaction. Many times I have sent up to 3 times the same product for failures of National Argentine Mail in the shipping times, to satisfy my clients.

In the last year of extric quarantine in Argentina, air flights have been suspended to only two daily flights (a maximum of 500 passengers could leave Argentina).

This impacted enormously in the air mail of departure from Argentina to the rest of the world. Lately I had resolved this situation by sending my entries from Chile or Argentina DHL that has a special service and much faster.

Please, I need you to take the steps to recover my account.

Best Regards

Agustin Pereiro

Preferred solution: My 6years eBay account for selling was suspended and I need to fix it .

Ebay Pros: Far trade, When it works its great.

Ebay Cons: No option for appeal, Cant get you on phone, Willingness to rip you off first chance they get.

Comments