Verified Reviewer

1.8

I purchased an intake manifold from Wholesale jsracing who advertised their intake would fit my 5.3 ls engine. Well, it fit on the heads, only the fuel rail was too tall.

I emailed him and all I got was it will fit with OE injectors. I informed him that I was using OE Injectors and sent him pictures. All he said was I was using the incorrect injectors and if I was using the OE injectors they would work. Well going round and round with him sending me videos of how to install the fuel rails, which I know how to do, I sent him the measurements of my OE Injectors.

It took him 3 times to answer back, and only with a picture of a fuel injector. After 2 weeks and not being able to talk to someone else, I asked for a refund from eBay. The seller is still writing me back and harassing me. I have asked him twice not to contact me, and he still does.

All I want is a refund from this company for his false advertisement for it fitting.

Had I known I had to buy new injectors, I wouldn't have bought this intake.

Please help me with this Bully! He needs to stop!

Travis Wright

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money or time with this Seller.

Ebay Pros: Usually get the stuff i order rather fast.

Ebay Cons: Not able to contact them personally, No support for dodgy sellers, No adequate customer service to help you.

Comments