4.4

I am not willing to order a self balancing scooter from online store, because i don't trust the quality.I think it is common to order a small gadgets online because it is cheap and sometimes free shipping on aliexpress, ebay or amazon.

For me, i think self balancing scooter is a big and house machine. But when I failed to catch the bus for many times and be annoyed by the heavy traffic, I thought a self balancing scooter is needed. I happen to find this one in ebay.

it is cheap and free shipping.I guess it is a try because even if it doesn't work, i just lost $49, so i pay for this order.

Luckily, it turns out of my mind, works very well so far.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jessyks is overall satisfied with Ebay and uploaded picture s. the best about self balancing scooter from Ebay was i like quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ebay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ebay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments