Verified Reviewer

I called to see about an issue if an eBay card had money on it and it said no. There should have been money on there but there wasnt.

I talked to customer service and they said they could help me get my money back. Next thing you know The guy is having me buy eBay cards for $200.00 and he had me give him activation numbers. I couldnt figure out why and I asked him and he said to keep the hackers away. I kept telling him what does that have to do being hacked.

So then I called back to customer service and they told me that I was talking to a hacker and they found out that person didnt work for eBay customer service and they would help me. Same *** started going on so I called again to customer service and finally I was having someone helping me but now I havent heard back from him for about 5 days and its really starting to *** me off cause I dont know if this guy is legit either.

I wished I would have never called eBay about that first card and dont want to do business ever with eBay again!! I think its a crooked company.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust eBay especially customer service!!

Location: Wittenberg, Wisconsin