This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave him feedback.I have a family small children and I filed a police report on June 23 2014 case # IN379976 .

I never thought an ebay seller would step so far over the line that I would need to take steps to protect my family from an unstable muslim from *** . This man made money off me. I was happy with the item.

I would have gladly given him feedback if he had used som patience.What ebay buyer leaves feedback the very same day as purchase ?

I found a picture of this little foreign monster and it is posted here .

Had an Experience with Ebay?

Comments

Why would you waste the police time over that?? Really?? Like they wouldn't have better things to do and dealnwith

to Anonymous Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1168490

"email that contains threats and" ...I think the police take threats very seriously ..go figure.

George 9785 AKA George Boulos a known ebay Psycho just google this nut

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #995070

You need to protect your family against yourself, you racist ***. Maybe he had a reason to be rude to you...

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #836522

You need to contact Homeland Security. read the internet please. this guy is a terrorist from lebanon in exile living in BC he is bad news GOOGLE him and you will see for yoyrself