GEORGE9785 eBay Seller George Boulos : Threats & Harassment

This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave him feedback.I have a family small children and I filed a police report on June 23 2014 case # IN379976 .

I never thought an ebay seller would step so far over the line that I would need to take steps to protect my family from an unstable muslim from *** . This man made money off me. I was happy with the item.

I would have gladly given him feedback if he had used som patience.What ebay buyer leaves feedback the very same day as purchase ?

I found a picture of this little foreign monster and it is posted here .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #1147768

Why would you waste the police time over that?? Really?? Like they wouldn't have better things to do and dealnwith

0 2 Reply

Jun 03 #1168490 Hoboken, New Jersey

"email that contains threats and" ...I think the police take threats very seriously ..go figure.

1 0 Reply

Oct 17, 2015 #1050063

George 9785 AKA George Boulos a known ebay Psycho just google this nut

6 0 Reply

Jun 14, 2015 #995070 Clarksville, Tennessee

You need to protect your family against yourself, you racist ***. Maybe he had a reason to be rude to you...

1 12 Reply
tsi  Hvou

Jul 06, 2014 #836522 Boston, Massachusetts

You need to contact Homeland Security. read the internet please. this guy is a terrorist from lebanon in exile living in BC he is bad news GOOGLE him and you will see for yoyrself

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.