Mr.George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts.
This cover was signed by Al Worden Scott Carpenter D.Slayton , Wally Schirra . I sold it at auction realized price of $ 149.50 . Right after I shipped this Mr. George Boulos filed an eBay SNAD complaint claiming this item was counterfeit.
Under eBay conditions Significantly Not As Described the buyer needs no real proof just hersay and eBay contacts PAYPAL and PAYPAL takes the money back out of your account. NICE ? As a seller you fall victim to scammers like GEORGE9785 George Boulos of CANADA with a United States fake address to avoid customs (he gets his money refunded anyway). Mr.
George Boulos did not return my item and with eBay's SNAD a return of an alleged counterfeit item is just not required at all. I am certain that George9785 will resell my item. This SOB is also a hater of Americans because he sent me a letter with some anti-American Bull *** printed matter . I filed a Police report and the item (which is pictured) is stolen property so if it shows up for sale again then the ownship does not hold a clear title and since there is a police report on file along with a clear photograph of this item then upon buyer it you might just end up surrendering it.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY COMPLAINT.Please Do Not Buy Stolen Items Off Ebay
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ebay Seller
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I bought an item from ebay.com seller electromix-usa The item was supposed to be delivered to my brother (and picked up by my parents) until May 30; once the item was..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."