Mr.George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts.
This cover was signed by Al Worden Scott Carpenter D.Slayton , Wally Schirra . I sold it at auction realized price of $ 149.50 . Right after I shipped this Mr. George Boulos filed an eBay SNAD complaint claiming this item was counterfeit.
Under eBay conditions Significantly Not As Described the buyer needs no real proof just hersay and eBay contacts PAYPAL and PAYPAL takes the money back out of your account. NICE ? As a seller you fall victim to scammers like GEORGE9785 George Boulos of CANADA with a United States fake address to avoid customs (he gets his money refunded anyway). Mr.
George Boulos did not return my item and with eBay's SNAD a return of an alleged counterfeit item is just not required at all. I am certain that George9785 will resell my item. This SOB is also a hater of Americans because he sent me a letter with some anti-American Bull *** printed matter . I filed a Police report and the item (which is pictured) is stolen property so if it shows up for sale again then the ownship does not hold a clear title and since there is a police report on file along with a clear photograph of this item then upon buyer it you might just end up surrendering it.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY COMPLAINT.Please Do Not Buy Stolen Items Off Ebay
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ebay Seller
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered a laptop battery charger from eBay with a replacement guarantee.When i found that the item received was not working as expected i logged a case.They asked me..."
- "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..."
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."